domingo, septiembre 29, 2013

The invisible connection – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn September 29, 2013




23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, I know always what you feel, what you think and what you experience in each moment. I AM not only ONE with my beloved incarnation and in her heart, I AM also at home in Your heart. You are strongly connected with me like through invisible threads. I know all about you since the beginning of your existence as a soul. I was and AM always aware of this connection, you are just discovering it. You are a part of my Being like all that is because I AM all that is. How could you so NOT be connected with me? You see, it won’t work because there is nothing I would not be. This invisible connection is my infinite deep love to you, my child, as I AM pure love. You feel it in your heart. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/