sábado, julio 13, 2013

Bless your food – The Divine Mother through Isabel Henn July 13, 2013



23324_536337373051928_907460147_n
(Translated from original language german)
My child, I know that your food and your drink don’t have always the highest vibrations for you. It isn’t always possible to get such food. But you can improve your food a lot with your own light. Take your thumbs and press them each for some seconds into the palm of the other hand. Not too hard. Then bring both palms nearer together. You will then be able to feel a prickling in them. These are the healing crystals I have placed there and which you activate with this. Then take your food or your drink between your hands or put your hands above it and visualize your light, that flows out of your hands into the food or your drink. Go into your heart and feel your love there. Let it also flow combined with your light into your food. Bless it with the words:” I bless you with my light and my love. I raise your vibrations, so that you do only good to me and provide my body with all that serves me, for my highest of all best. Thank you!” See and feel your light and your love in your food and know that you have just raised the frequencies of your food for the well-being of all. You are not bound at my words, my child, you can also choose your own words, like they are senseful for you. You have also in this your free will. ~
Your Divine Mother
Copyright © Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://sirianheaven.wordpress.com/