sábado, noviembre 01, 2014

Eliza - Journal Entry 11.01.2014



Vine maple
Journal Entry 11.01.2014
55
Here’s an update on how I’m dealing with the intense transitional period that I am currently undergoing:
I woke up this morning, very early, to a conversation with Sanat Kumara, who has long been my mentor and guide on this journey. He was giving me encouragement and guidance. I don’t remember all the words, more the gist of what He was communicating to me.
I “got” that I needed to start intravenous feeding or a ray-bath of Violet Flame to counteract the intense emotional clearings that I have been experiencing. I added the healing Green Ray and the higher cleansing Sea-Foam Green (blue-green) 8th Ray to the mix. Next, I commanded my Angels (we all have some; mine are just more employed than some) to commence with this healing and cleansing “bath” for the next two weeks 24/7. At the end of two weeks, adjustments, if needed, can be made.  It’s my duty to monitor how I feel and to adjust the dosage if needed, by adding more rays (colors) as needed.  You could regard this process as an alchemical experimentas I make a huge shift in conscious focus from one world / dimension to another.

The choice of the Violet Flame was / is a good one for me as it contains within its essence both the energies of Love (Pink) and God’s Will / Power / Protection (Blue). It is also the primary Ray for these challenging times as we enter the Age of Aquarius.
Sanat Kumara also advised me to eat more protein right now to aid in grounding my body temple and easing the stress that the body is undergoing as a result of this intense cleansing as well as keeping the diet simple, vegetables, fruits, nuts, and chicken / eggs / fish.
You see, dear readers, I’m acting as a guinea pig for some of those who will be following me in the ascension process, in returning Home as walk-outs. This process differs from the ascension process that is currently underway for those on the Path of Initiation, who intend to remain with the planet as She ascends into 5D. The light workers who are remaining have their assignments, even if they not yet be aware of them. I have finished my assignment and am in the process of walking out. Over 95% of my soul essence already departed on the ascension day of my Higher Self, Lady Tazjima, that occurred one week ago (actually we’re down to 1% now!).
While it appears that I’m still very much a part of this world, I can feel the profound sense of detachment and lack of enthusiasm about much of what is here. It is not that I have not enjoyed being on this beautiful planet – there have certainly been moments of joy and beauty – but I am not of this planet and am in the process of leaving it.
While my Cousin, Rananda Kumara (aka David Spears, in his final lifetime here) has taken some months to nearly complete his transition, I have been advised via Sanat Kumara, that my own transition will take mere weeks. Rananda added his intuitive understanding that I would be fully re-tuned to 5D+ by the Solstice.   This is quite astounding when compared to the length it has taken the ones who have gone before me, including Lady Nina, my Aunt and the mate of my dear Uncle Adrigon. She and other star seeds went through a similar process in the 1990’s long before ascension became a byword in metaphysical circles. Rananda and I are following their carefully laid footsteps.
Again, I’m going to be a pioneer in allowing this acceleration to take place. Hopefully, everything will go well and why shouldn’t it? I have some of the finest Masters and Archangels in this Universe working with me. If successful, it will also show that the transition can be likewise shortened for those who follow in the footprints in stardust that I and Rananda left behind.
Part of the impetus for the accelerated pace of my transition is, of course, my commitment to go into the Silence with my Mate, AnDra, soon after the Solstice celebration.
A couple of months ago, Rananda advised me that I was the second Forerunner as He is the first. We are certainly not the only persons who have ascended during this window period between the Ages, but we are the first ones who will lead homeward the volunteers who came during the prior evolutionary period. Our “jobs” and “missions” have been completed and now others have arrived to take up where we left off.
The very human part of me would love to dismiss this information as nonsense and impossible, yet I “know” it to be true… I’ve been working with the planet and its people for a very long time, even prior to this incarnation as a blended Pleiadian – Venusian being. In my inner most being, I knew that I came from a royal house, as there was an extremely refined energy within that felt out of place here in the distorted energies of the third dimensional matrix. Many light workers can identify with the feeling of being in the world but not of it… even though the illusion of 3D is strong and draws many downward in vibration if they do not pay attention.
So I’m going Home (sorry to those who may be tired of reading this phrase!) and am also acting as a guinea pig (of sorts) so the process of others can also be successfully accelerated. The folks back Home are anxious to have their loved ones back with them, safe and whole. I’ve been told that my children want their mother to be whole and complete once more… and I want to experience the simple joy of holding each of them in my arms once more.
The transition period for those who follow Rananda and me will vary according to the needs and awareness of the individual(s) involved. Many thousand light workers will be ascending within the next three years or so. These are NOT the Second and Third Wave lightworkers who have come for different purposes than we did so long ago. The second and third waves will remain for a time until it, too, is their time to return to their starry Homes and allow the planet and its people to grow into spiritual maturity as a Galactic entity.
Autumn Colors Cascades
I cannot, at this time, foretell when people will open completely to 5D; much will depend on each individual and their soul’s chosen path, as well as circumstances that are presented through the experience of the entire human collective. I do not deal with dates… as I do not typically tell people when or if they are about to ascend except in the case of someone who is close to me – and only then if appropriate for the individual involved. Many people are not prepared to even consider that they are worthy of ascension. I know this for I have felt this myself. It is a feeling that comes as a result of generations of conditioning which all incarnating upon this sphere have had to cope with through many thousands of years as the planet has moved through the Kali Yuga (up until 1669 or so) and slowly begins to ascend in vibration towards the impending Golden Age.
I addressed a bit about the cycles of the Ages (golden, silver, bronze, and iron) that are embedded within the Great Year, a cosmic concept that was understood by our ancestors and those who visited them from the stars. Humanity has never been alone since its conception and is not alone now.
An intuition that came to me the other day was that the only way to transcend these cycles is to ascend… in other words, the entire planet must ascend into the higher energies. The Pleiades ascended after the great Star Wars that wracked this Universe (yes… it was real) and Venus, the sister planet of Earth, ascended long, long ago. As a consequence, life upon these planets and isles (as planets are called in both the Sirius and Pleiadian star systems) is far more stable than what we find here.
Under the domination of the Great Year, the planet has passed through many ages. Many of the ancient ruins that are now in the process of being discovered are the dusty and sometimes damp remnants from civilizations that rose and fell in long ages past. As a result of the descending energies of the past 12,000 years or so, there has been a resulting deterioration in the consciousness of mankind, reflected in the succeeding generations lacking the knowledge and wisdom of their elders. This diminishment was the result of the solar system moving on its long cycle away from the Source of Light, the Great Central Sun, as it followed Helios (our sun) in its bending passage through the Galaxy.
As the Great Year has finished, and the upward swing has commenced once again (as of 1669) the planet entered the early stages of the Bronze Year. For each year and age that the planet passes through as it approaches the impending Golden Age, the abilities and knowledge of humanity will increase, as the planet and its cargo responds to the increasingly higher vibratory emanations of that part of the solar system’s passage. Not being a scientist and just being re-minded of this great cycle, I find it hard to put into words. However, if you simply look at the cyclopean stone work of the last Golden Age and then compare it to the baked brickwork of later building projects just in Egypt, you will see the correlation between the differences in vibratory levels in each succeeding age. A good reference book to learn more about this concept is, “Lost Star of Myth and Time.” I was inspired to read this volume as a result of watching an older lecture (on YouTube) of Santos Bonacci, on Astro-theology. Yes… perhaps a “heavy” topic for some, but I have always had a scientific and curious mind. Watch the lecture if you’re not into reading!
What I am attempting to understand is why this time period is so important for Earth and her inhabitants. We have been given an opportunity to transcend the ups and downs of the normal cycles of our star and the effects that starry passage has on our life here. It has been done on other worlds, it can be done here, too, but preferably with the cooperation of at least a token amount of conscious individuals empowering the process. There’s much work for those that I leave behind! Like I’ve said before, I AM going Home.
Since my arrival at Home is looming, I have been advised to let go of any plans for the “future” here to Sundeelia, who is about to take up the reins of this lifetime and continue on with her mission. Perhaps Sundeelia will channel other beings besides Lady Tazjima when she truly becomes accustomed to being in the “driver’s seat”! I haven’t really done a channeled piece (from someone else than Lady Taz) since August. That’s quite a lapse considering I used to channel at least three pieces per month for a long while. However, I don’t really think that channeling was my primary mission here, but it has served to draw to these pages those who are swiftly awakening and either taking my place or those who will be returning to rejoin myself and Rananda in our mutual and well-earned “retirement” at Home.
15501441611_e09f477030_o
What I draw upon as I have shared this update with you is that each one of us shares a responsibility, for ourselves but also for each other. What we do as an individual affects those who surround us in our everyday existence. I listen to the laughter at work, which has replaced the earlier tension of months past and smile to myself. Each of us contributes to the welfare and continued growth of Light emanating into and through the hearts of mankind if we keep our attention upon our own inner journeys.
Right now, it is my responsibility to monitor my body and to sense when I need to request an extra dosage or additional Ray added to my “treatment”.   And it’s mine to be patient and to surrender to the assistance that I am being given from those who are working diligently from the other side of the Veil so I might awake one day soon, fully in 5D / 6D+ focus and Home, once again.
In the past couple of journal entries I have confessed to feeling and dealing with some intense emotional ups and downs. In this way, I display that I have walked in the energies that everyone here has had to deal with just as a consequence of being in this dimension. I will not act falsely cheerful and deny my feelings. I know better… having learned the hard way. Acknowledge the feelings, allow them to run through your body and then let them go. My yearnings to experience more intimate human experiences with another or others of like mind are simply the yearnings that we all feel as lightworkers… that feeling of being stranded on a foreign shore where nothing makes sense and you’re not acquainted with the customs and language. It is simply a very human thing to sometimes feel alone, even if that feeling is itself as fleeting as snow melting in sunlight.
Last night, I was given a great gift… Hope and faith, bathed in a great dose of Love, coming from the great Heart of One who has long watched over me, with my beloved Uncle and my Mate standing at His side, members of my own family who will soon be greeting a newly refreshed and awakened Lady Tazjima, with the completion of the retuning process of Her final and long missing soul aspect. Ah… I can almost see myself sitting down to a fine tea with my Cousin Rananda in one of the lovely garden rooms aboard the great mother ship, The White Winds, as we share some of our adventures with dearly beloved and sorely missed friends and relatives.
As I undergo this process, I will continue to share what I can… many thanks to all my devoted readers and friends, with whom I have walked a short ways during this journey, my last one upon this sacred water planet.
Namaste.
I AM Eliza n Sundeelia (aka Lady Tazjima Amariah Kumara VaCoupe)
003

@All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, www.bluedragonjournal.com. Permission is NOT given to change this article from its original written form.
Here’s a link to Rananda’s post regarding the First Wavers returning Home: http://towardchakra8.com/category/light-beings/