martes, junio 06, 2023

Diana Cooper - June 2023 Newsletter - June 6, 2023

 



Dear Friends,

There will continue to be shocks and collapses this month as the disintegration of the old 3D world accelerates. And as summer arrives simmering anger will boil over as masses are on a quest for equality and justice worldwide. While anger is totally understandable it is a fear reaction. The task of Lightworkers is to stay calm, centred and in mastery. When we take responsibility for the thoughts, words, beliefs and actions that have created our own personal situation, we can change what we attract. When enough individuals raise their frequency and create equality, love, justice, respect, peace in their own lives, this higher vibration will spread to the world. Ultimately it is quicker to switch on your inner light than to fight the dark.

Naturally as soon as I wrote those words I was tested! I had to cancel my broadband provider, which should have been a simple task. The phone was permanently engaged, the live chat circled in a loop and I could not cancel on line. I could feel frustration rising! In the end I crossly wrote them a snail mail letter and laughed at myself. And Kumeka said to me that if I had remained calm, centred and trusting, the universe would have arranged itself so that my call was immediately answered. It graphically reminded me that we really do have to embody and live our knowing.

June is one of my favourite times of year when the birds are so busy feeding their young and defending them. I love to sit in my conservatory and watch. I have just seen the thrush that spends most of her time collecting worms on my lawn, vigorously chasing a huge jay away from her nest. She shows such courage and selflessness. In line with everything on the planet ascending the frequency of the birds’ songs has risen. The other day I was entranced by a skylark fluttering above me as I walked the dogs and joyously singing its heart out over the world. Watching nature reminds me to count my blessings.

Love and blessings



Copyright © Diana Cooper 2022, All rights reserved.