sábado, mayo 08, 2021

Judith Kusel - The intensity of the energy upgrades are increasing and will increase more...- May 8, 2021


 

The intensity of the energy upgrades are increasing and will increase more and more as we move in the New Earth.

It is showing up in the weather patterns and earth changes.

It is showing up in our own physicality and indeed with the immense transition as we need to listen to it more, and have more rest.

Indeed more time for stillness and solitude, and for being in nature.

This is a massive forward movement into the totally unknown.

Affirmations are very powerful and assist us in affirming life and life more abundantly.

I AM moving forward with ease and with joy.

I am flexible.

I am flowing with the Waters of Life and I am fluid.

I am as one with the Fires of Purification as I allow myself to be transfigured and resurrected into a new embodiment and form.

I am opening myself to new life and totally new beginnings, with an open heart and soul.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Ellen Vaman Photo