martes, diciembre 22, 2020

Judith Kusel - Immensely powerful things are happening - Dec 22, 2020

No hay ninguna descripción de la foto disponible.La imagen puede contener: fuego

Immensely powerful things are happening.

I literally was laid flat this morning, as powerful energies coursed through me, and things were again revealed through me, and activated within me, which goes beyond words or expression.

The earth is surrounded by legions upon legion of angels, archangels, Cosmic Hierarchy and the Divine Source.

Indeed, such is this time that all I can say is that the New Jerusalem is rising, and with it, wave upon wave upon wave of ascension into the New Earth and the New Golden Age for those who are ready to be lifted.

Indeed, I was clearly shown how the old earth and the immense dark mass was dissolving and replaced with beautiful golden fire energy, which was burning and transmuting it all into the highest Christed Energy.

I saw how souls, who had risen, from all over the world were gathering, AS ONE, in Unity and Harmony and Peace.

Indeed, the Power of Love is being returned and those who are ready will experience their heart center opening to such a degree as never before.

More than this, I was given to me but that I cannot share as yet.

Let those who are ready to hear - hear.

Let those who are ready to rise - arise.

Let those who are ready to be transfigured - be transfigured.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com