sábado, abril 25, 2020

Judith Kusel - A word on Forgiveness and Unconditional Love and the 5th dimensional state - April 25, 2020



A word on Forgiveness and Unconditional Love and the 5th dimensional state: -

One of the greatest tests while we are in a human body is unconditional love. In order to pass this test, we have to practice FORGIVENESS.

NO ONE CAN DO ANYTHING TO US UNLESS AT SOUL LEVEL OR AT SOME SUBCONSCIOUS LEVEL, WE HAVE AGREED TO IT!



Your brave and beautiful loving soul, when truly connected to your own Higher Soul Self and the Divine, and seeing from a much higher perspective, sets up tests to see if you have mastered this most important of all cosmic Divine Ascension Laws, and if we are ready to overcome the challenges and ascend in to the higher dimensional state, while embodied on planet earth!

The more your soul serves, the more it will be tested!
Remember how in the Bible these most important words were spoken which echo through all eternity, by Jesus: "Father, forgive them for they do not know what they were doing." He could have added, "Father, forgive me for all the times I have not known what I am doing."
I have often wept when reading that passage in the Bible, for it touched my soul. Just like where they were stoning the woman - and the passage says: "He that is without sin, throw the first stone!"
By holding onto old thoughts, emotions we are blocking energy flow, we are keeping ourselves from ascending in to the higher dimensional states and to grow in consciousness. Forgiveness sets us free! It heals us physically, emotionally, and spiritually.
It is the greatest act of self-love you can give to your soul, so that it can be free and allows our spirit to soar and fly. It enables us to step more and more into our highest soul selves and it enables a much deeper, and more profound experience of the Divine and and all of the immensity of Being.
You are a soul who has all the tools, and the Divine backing to truly live a Soul Empowered life.
If you cannot forgive, you cannot rise into the higher dimensional states, for all unforgiveness clogs up your energy systems and pulls you down, weighs you down, and this keeps you stuck in the 3rd dimensional state.

Here is the Forgiveness Decree once more!

Repeat is 3x, aloud and stand with your shoulders back, as if you are commanding an army:

Forgiveness Decree

I forgive everyone who has ever hurt or harmed me,
Consciously or unconsciously
In this life or any other.
In every plane, level or dimension known or unknown.
I offer them Grace.

I ask for forgiveness for anyone I have ever hurt or harmed,

Consciously or unconsciously
In this life or any other.
In every plane, level or dimension known or unknown.
I ask for Grace.

I forgive myself for anything I have ever done to hurt or harm myself and another, consciously or unconsciously

In this life or any other
In this universe or any other.
In every plane, level or dimension known or unknown.
I accept Grace.
I am free.
All chains and restrictions fall from me.
I stand in my power as a master. (3x)

(With acknowledgement to Diana Cooper

(Judith Kusel)
http://www.judithkusel.com/