domingo, abril 12, 2020

Christine Day - We are entering a potent time for self-resurrection - April 12, 2020




We are entering a potent time for self-resurrection:

A story; I was at Caparnum in Israel which is the town of Jesus. Caparnum is set on the sea of Galilee. I was guided to go and stand on the sea- shore, and as I looked out across the sea, I witnessed the form of Jesus walking across the water towards me.



As he drew closer the essence of his love was flowing into me. I fell to my knees sobbing overcome with the pure love I was receiving into my heart.


As he came and stood beside me, he spoke, “When are you going to take yourself off the cross? You have put yourself on the cross and you are the only one who can take yourself down!”

I knew in that moment that he was right! I still held a lot of self-condemnation, guilt and shame holding so much against myself from my past.


He spoke again, talking about my mission in this lifetime and the mission of humanity. “Your mission in this lifetime is self- resurrection!”


He talked about the symbolism of him being put on the cross and his own physical resurrection when he walked the earth.


This sacred happening changed my life and has led me to another level of self-acceptance of my human imperfection.


This self-resurrection energy is powerful right now. Start today taking moments to hold yourself with love, compassion and patience.


I will never forget this experience which was a monumental turning point in my life to self-liberation and my awakening!*