viernes, abril 17, 2020

Aisha North - A message from Mother Earth - April 17, 2020

Dear friends! This morning, I went down to the beach close to where I live. The sun was out again after days of wild and windy west coast weather, so I relished the chance to be able to sit outside and meditate. While I sat there, I got this message that I wanted to share with all of you. I picked up my phone and made this short
video. It is a bit “shaky”, but I think you will feel the energy of it. I do believe that part of the reason I was guided to move here three months earlier than planned, was to be here NOW. To be surrounded by all of this natural beauty, so I could share it with all those who are unable to BE out in nature because they have been ordered to stay at home. I want you to know that Mother Earth is here for you – no matter where you are. Just open your heart, and invite Her in.