sábado, abril 20, 2019

Nancy Tate - Horus - Message of the Moment - April 20, 2019




Message of the Moment


04-20-19: I would like to say that the old world is coming to a close and the new door is opening because of the thrill of the new entries into our lives. This is the upkeep of the newness that is upon us in the truth and wisdom of the fifth dimension of the coming reality on earth. It is the way that we are creating our home planet and where it will be taking us in the energy of our birthing it to the
newness that is being creating in this moment. I am so thrilled and in love with all of you, and I know that you will all withstand the delays and seeming outages of Love that are in the works. I know that you are all readying yourselves for what you know is right around the corner, and I am with you all of the way. Love is all there is, and that is in motion as I speak. i am Horus once again, and I Love you all! Thank you dear Horus, we all Love you too!

Thank you so much dear Horus,

Much Love, Nancy Tate