domingo, septiembre 24, 2017

Laura Pleiadian - I Surrender Invocation ~ Divine Holy Presence - Sep 24, 2017




Divine Holy Presence ~ All That I Am ~ I fully open in complete Surrender ~ Now.


Divine Holy Presence ~ I Lay Down and let go of ALL Perceptions of Harm done to me and any harm from me to others. I surrender this NOW.


Divine Holy Presence ~ I Surrender the Holding ON TO people, situations and circumstances in my life and in my awareness ~ NOW.



Divine Holy Presence ~ I willingly let go of ALL Attachments to the Past, Present and Future ~ willingly allowing all memories connected to those attachments to Dissolve in your Presence. Now.


Divine HOLY Presence ~ I Surrender and Open my Heart to the GRACE that is the Divine Presence, That I AM ~ ETERNALLY Now.


Divine Holy Presence ~ I surrender to the Perfect DESIGN AND PLAN OF MY SOUL ~ as the Divine Unfolding that it is NOW.


Divine HOLY Sacred Presence ~ I Surrender to the Divine Light that I Am all ideas of “HOW THINGS should be” and relax in the Presence of What is Now.


Divine Holy Divine Presence ~ That I Am, I Fully Surrender all that I Am to the Eternal Glory that flows through me, as the Unconditional Love ~ That shifts and changes all things. Through the Divine Grace and Love.


Of All That is.


I surrender and Receive, Now.


In Love,


L’Aura Pleiadian






Website:

http://www.pleiadiandelegate.com/


copyright L’Aura Pleiadian~ The New Divine Humanity 2012-2017.