miércoles, febrero 12, 2014

Denise Le Fay - Finally, Changes - February 12, 2014


800x800 change difficult message
As is usually the case I need, and very much prefer, to live something myself first and long enough to finally be able to See (clairvoyantly) and/or Know (claircognizant Higher Awareness) what the latest Ascension Process changes actually are. Once I’ve done that, then I’ll write about what I know is happening based on what I’ve already lived and still am living and further discovering.
This is the reason I’ve been gone or not present energetically since January 1, 2014. Those of you that are highly sensitive have felt that I’ve been gone sporadically since 1-1-14, and I wanted you all to know some of the whys behind it. So much positive change arrived with 1-1-14, and from my perspective, not a bit of it has slowed down for a moment since!
So far the differences between January and February of 2013, and January and February of 2014 is mind-boggling in a really wonderful, progressive, forward-moving way I mean. I realize that not everyone is experiencing this yet due to those always present Stair-steps, but you will too eventually as I finally am. This 2014 shift into accelerated changes (and please understand that by changes I mean both pleasant and unpleasant) can easily be seen on the nightly local and world TV news… if you dare to watch the escalating daily insanity, chaos, imbalance, murders, weather anomalies, and disintegrating patriarchy and patriarchal structures. Everything has booster rockets on it this year, propelling humanity into greater and greater change — ready or not — “pleasant” and “unpleasant”.
We’ve all known for many years that once we finally got beyond the 2012 Expiration Dates of the old Evolutionary Cycle; cleared whatever we needed to during the first Nine Months period of 2013; the Sun completed its casting-off of the remaining dredges of the old blueprints pole shift to fully embody the NEW energies of the NEW Evolutionary Cycle at the end of December 2013; we knew that “reality” was going to shift into greatly accelerated changes as we exited 2013 and entered 2014. We’ve all known this for years, and yet, as you and I both know, knowing something is radically different from actually living it! And so, here we all are… living it finally.
Before I go any further with this, I want you to know that to me “unpleasant” things, events, changes etc. are not “negative”. To me those “unpleasant” things and events unfolding now in 2014 faster than ever before, are blessed physical indicators revealing that we have fully entered the NEW Evolutionary Cycle with its NEW energetic blueprints. As should be obvious by now, living through this grand shift automatically causes the old patriarchal structures to more quickly fall apart and go extinct. Light Mission accomplished in other words! However, to the masses around the world, these and all other related events, weather changes etc. are highly “unpleasant”. To me they are “pleasant” because I know–just as you know–what they really indicate because we’re existing, functioning and creating on slightly higher Stair-steps than the masses.
The current weather anomalies alone here in the USA, the UK and elsewhere will directly affect crops, food supplies, food costs etc. throughout 2014 and beyond. These extreme 2014 weather anomalies will no doubt impact much more than just foods and food prices so take note and be ready if you feel you need to physically. Also, never forget that you can and should always put your Divine two cents worth 2cents  into the Divine voting box. We’ve entered a NEW level of learning how to, once again, be Conscious Creators and take full individual responsibility for what we want, what we’re available for, and what we’re not available for in this physical world. In other words, I know that I won’t and don’t have any soul need to experience certain “unpleasant” events, hardships, extreme difficulties etc. in 2014 or beyond. Hell, my sixty-two years up to this point has been all that already! laughing From here on out it’s going to be very much more “pleasant” in all ways. Use the energies, take full responsibility consciously, take the power and consciously, intentionally design your life now with these NEW energies and blueprints and don’t mentally or emotionally focus much on what is and will be falling apart that is of the old and absolutely must leave our NEW Earth reality now. Let the “pleasant” and “unpleasant” changes unfold because they must, while you Consciously Create and exist within your protected space right next door to it all. We’ve lived like this for many years already, but now that we’re in 2014, it’s going to amplify and accelerate and that’s a highly “positive”, “pleasant” thing for All down the road. Get yourself in your High Heart space and heartmind awareness and spend very little or no time in the old lower frequency left brained intellect. Fear, distortions and limited ego consciousness exist down there and that’s a bad combo with these amplified changes. You know what I’m saying and why.
astro glyphs flashing colors
Speaking of these sorts of 2014 things… in April 2014 we’ve got the 5th of 7 Uranus/Pluto Cardinal Squares/Grand Squares happening. The majority of April (and beyond) is going to be epic because this upcoming April Square happens at 13° Cancer which just so happens to be exactly where the USA’s natal Sun is located!
gigglesnort
This April Uranus/Pluto Square (there are more planets involved with this square than just Uranus and Pluto) is going to energetically impact the USA (and consequently other countries too) in ways the previous 4 Uranus/Pluto Squares did not. This is just another heads-up about what’s most likely going to be escalating “unpleasant” events and changes within the old patriarchal systems and structures. Like I said, this is actually a very “good” sign that the shift into the NEW has happened within this physical dimension and world. Be glad, be oh so very glad.
heartangelcircle
Another important change I wanted to mention now that I’m positive about it from multiple contacts and direct communications, is that my previous Ascension Process etheric entourage has changed… again. I know this is happening for some others too now that we’re in 2014, or soon will be for more and more Forerunners.
Over the decades of this life I’ve repeatedly experienced these amazing change-outs of my higher dimensional Ascension Process entourage of “Guides” in the early years and stages, to “Advisors” further along in it, to “Ascension Assistants” deeper into this process, to what I’ve perceived in January 2014 to be pretty straight forward “Buddies from Home”. Throughout my life they’ve all always been buddies from Home, but this NEW 1-2014 small etheric Crew assigned to me during this stage of the Ascension Process are different. This is really fun and another important indicator of those “pleasant” changes finally able to begin for growing numbers of us.
My NEW 2014 higher dimensional etheric Crew have much fewer restrictions placed on them in regards to how and what they can communicate to me and more directly interact with me and this NEW reality. So far this has been a really “pleasant” side effect from the previous Ascension related work I’ve done in this life/body/timeline. So far the main change that I’m happy about–plus tells me huge positive changes have been reached now in 2014–is that this NEW Crew assigned to me can more openly communicate with me because I’ve completed all aspects of all earlier stages and levels of my Ascension Process Soul Contract within this physical dimension.
I’ve mentioned over the years at TRANSITIONS that I was fully aware of when specific higher information was being deliberately withheld from me by my “Ascension Assistants” or “Guides” etc. and my own Higher Self. This will continue to happen until I can cope with full awareness, which will take a lot more time and development on my part!
Our “Guides” and “Ascension Assistants” and spiritual “Advisors” etc. all withhold certain information from us because we’re not ready to embody it and co-exist with it in these bodies and consciousness. The second we are, we receive it, or as much of it as we can safely cope with at that time and level of development within physicality. Stair-steps always. But, when we can safely embody and cope with another larger chunk of Light/Information/Higher Awareness/Energetic Embodiment etc., our etheric entourage is changed to match our current level of energetic being and awareness etc. Think of this just like graduating one grade in school and leaving that grade, that teacher, that classroom and progressing to the next grade with its teacher and classroom etc. This is the same process, just multidimensional. ;)
Since 1-1-14, I’ve suddenly been switched into what feels to me like finally being released from two decades in prison! Seriously! Those old ‘sequestration’ restrictions and isolation I had to live under for the past ten years, and the thirteen before that, have suddenly disintegrated and I’ve been released back into the world. The glorious part is that it’s the NEW world with NEW rules, NEW blueprints etc. so the entire business has, is and will continue to IMPROVE DRAMATICALLY despite the simultaneous chaotic breakdown of the old patriarchy and structures.
And because of my sudden release out of the last stage/phase/level of the Ascension Process, I of course want to run immediately instead of walk out of that old prison! My NEW Crew watched me run around for most of January 2014, exhausting myself before they intervened and told me to ‘Chill out wild woman and take it a little slower. We know you’re ecstatic to finally reach this point within the Process but slow down because your body and nervous systems are already on overload with the NEW energies.’  They didn’t use those words but translated, that was their message to me.
I was like, and who are you guys? and in the next second I knew who they were, why they were assigned to me at the start of 2014, and why my old Crew was gone. NEW cycle, NEW blueprints, NEW Crew, NEW Mission work within the Ascension Process, and it’s going to be a walk in the park compared to what we’ve done already. Truly.
 spiral  happyhearts
High Heart Hugs,
Denise
February 12, 2014
Donations can be made here  Thank You very much as they are always appreciated and needed.
heartcopyright Copyright © Denise Le Fay and HighHeartLife, 2014. Use or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.