miércoles, octubre 02, 2024

Celia Fenn - 2nd October : New Moon in Libra, Annular Solar Eclipse and the Way of the Rose - Oct 2. 2024




2nd October : New Moon in Libra, Annular Solar Eclipse and the Way of the Rose

Today is the powerful New Moon in Libra and Annular Solar Eclipse. A ring of Fire that carries energies for change and a powerful new beginning. It closes out 2024 Eclipse season and ll the powerful light shifts that have brought us to the moment.

You can feel the intensity. After the quiet moment of the Equinox, we are once again moving forward at an accelerated rate. Decisions must be made and new choices activated.


What will you choose?

Where will you soul lead you?

My choice is to follow the Way of the Rose with deep Love and Compassion in my Heart.

There may be chaos and aggression out there on the lower levels, but I will follow the Way of the Rose.
Galactic consciousness helps me to remember Who I Am and why I am here.

On this powerful Eclipse day I wish that All Humanity may remember who they Are and why they came to Earth.

Then there will be Peace and Joy!

PS I just noticed that yesterday there was an X Class solar flare that was the second most powerful of this cycle at X7.1. Yep we are humming along at high frequency!







Mary Magdalene image by Autumn Skye ART