lunes, octubre 30, 2023

Judith Kusel - We are in for drastic and unprecedented changes - Oct 30, 2023



 

We are in for drastic and unprecedented changes were all the old western structures disintegrate, like the fall of the Roman Empire and the totally new emerges.

It is time.

And in this all will change to the core and balance is being restored.

It is the beginning of a totally new World and return of the Wisdom of the Ages and community leaders who truly lead from the front, who care about their people and truly serve from the heart and soul and for the greater good of all and will be community orientated, like UBUNTU from Africa.

More I will not say, for a prophesy was made when I was 21 to a select group and yesterday with the immense shift occurring I was reminded of it and had tears of gratitude, when I was shown the bigger picture.

I am will not share it here, for very few will understand, especially if they Western power indoctrinated.

Judith Kusel