domingo, mayo 01, 2022

Judith Kusel - There is something so beautiful, so profound unfolding now - May 1, 2022

There is something so beautiful, so profound unfolding now, as the White Flame of Purification has swept and is sweeping the Earth, and now reunited with the Golden Christ Consciousness Flame, thus the Divine Feminine and the Divine Masculine in perfect harmony, and thus AS ONE, and thus the White Flame now takes on a Golden hue. The core is still blinding white, or pearlescent white if you will, and the outer rim is filled with Pure Gold.

Thus we are now asked to fully claim our own Divinity, our true soul selves, and to live this.

Yes, it means the old you, the old life is disintegrating.

What was before, is no more and no matter how you try to cling onto it, or others try to cling onto you, it simply will not work anymore.

This is the time, when the Mighty I AM THAT I AM Presence, will indeed work intensely with the I AM within you, and all sentient Beings, which includes all of Creation.

The I AM THAT I AM lives in all and everything, visible and invisible and thus in all dimensions and all forms, patterns, sacred geometries, sacred sounds, sacred numbers, sacred mathematics, physics, etc. There is no-thing under the Great Central Suns which is not part and particle of the Great I AM THAT I AM, thus the Divine Father, the Divine Mother, and the Holy Shekinah.

It is the Holy Sophia, who in her infinite Wisdom, knows this, lives this, and indeed BECOMES this.

When we start to live this, we will recognize and work with the I AM THAT I AM, in all living Beings, because all is interconnected and are interconnected. This includes all species, all forms of life, expressions thereof, galaxies, planets, star systems, the Great Central Suns, etc. and thus Divinity lives within all and everything and everyone, and all which has ever been created and is in the process of creation and will be created, visible and invisible, worlds without end, Omni Present.

I have had intense encounters in the last few weeks, where I have witnessed this immense shift myself, and indeed the Interconnectedness which I experienced and witnessed and were part and particle of deeply touched my heart and soul and the depth of my Being. It is the return to Oneness, to Unity, and Harmony, where we literally embrace everything and everyone and all of Creation, as part and particle of ourselves. As much as we are embraced by the infinite One which/who lives and breathes and expresses itself through all of Creation, visible and invisible, all realms, all dimensions and All That Is!

There never was any separation.

There never can be separation.

There is only One!

And through it all the Power of Love reveals itself.

Through Sound.

Through Light.

Through vibrational frequencies.

ONE!

Judith Kusel

Copyright Applies: Excerpt from my Level IV WHite Flame of Illumination Course.

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Source Unknown. If you recognize the Source please comment below and I will gladly acknowledge the Source.