viernes, junio 12, 2020

Denise Le Fay - 2020 Distribution of NEW ET Galactic Codes - June 12, 2020



In my May 21, 2020 article Flashing Lights In Your Eye I shared an experience I had during the day on May 19th. One ET being quickly etherically passed through my living room to deliver a specific energy upgrade. Immediately after that I experienced about 25 minutes of painless visual flashing of what looked like darker gemstone colored triangular Trinity codes in a few unusual moving patterns in my right eye. Read or re-read the article for more details.


I mention it here because something else happened recently that’s directly connected to this and other 2020 events. Over the weeks it’s become increasingly obvious that the Volunteers — those who volunteered to drop a lot of Light to be able to incarnate into a physical body on physical Earth to directly assist with the current Universal Ascension Process — Starseeds, Lightworkers, Lightwarriors, Embodiers, Transmuters, Gridworkers, Pathpavers, Wayshowers are incrementally embodying NEW ET Galactic codes, some specific ones etherically hand-delivered by certain ETs. Like everything else going on now, this too is part of Phase 2 of the Ascension Process in 2020.

At first I was going to wait until after the June 20, 2020 Solstice and same-day Solar eclipse happened before I wrote this but it feels like I should share these different incremental stair-step dispensations of some of the NEW Galactic codes throughout the process itself. Besides that, we’re moving so quickly and differently now in Phase 2 2020 that I may completely forget what I’ve recently experienced because we’ve gone so far past that so quickly. Because of this I decided to write about each of these NEW ET Galactic code steps and layers they’ve been dispensing this year as I experience and perceive them.

My May 29, 2020 article talked about how we naturally evolve beyond our old beloved Guides and ET family and friends and Others who’ve helped us during certain years and/or decades in these current ascension lives is very much a part of all this as well. Phase 2 Level 2020 Embodiment Process

[A few years ago I discovered while rereading one year’s worth of my articles that they start in January and unfolded throughout the year like connected chapters in a book. I can’t take full conscious credit for this, because for the most part, I was so involved living and embodying and Embodying that I wasn’t always fully aware of how interconnected each and every event, energy, negative attack, positive contact, NEW dispensation, change, old release and NEW addition was. Ascension forest for the trees sort of thing. This same business has been and continues happening in 2020, Phase 2 at breakneck speed even while immobile and seemingly “doing nothing” physically. That is so not the case in Phase 2 so continue to both stay-at-home and stay-at-HOME for as long as you know you need to this year.]

Friday, June 5, 2020 was the Lunar eclipse at 15° Sagittarius 34′, and I experienced tremendous amounts of old 3D Earth worlds and realities permanently deleted. It was more of and on an even larger scale, cosmic housecleaning of not ascending Earth worlds and timelines.

Sunday, June 7, 2020 I woke up with a very strange feeling of a lot of commotion happening multidimensionally with numerous different ETs and ET groups. I woke up that morning feeling and hearing them going through something that had them excited, involved and hurried. Some ETs were not entirely happy about what was happening so certain more advanced ETs were explaining the current situation to them. There were moments of confusion in some of the less evolved and aware “younger” ETs over these current massive code changes taking place. Some of them felt they were suddenly being unfairly overwritten, overrode energetically by the more advanced ETs. I experienced these different excited, but at times slightly chaotic interactions between different ET individuals and ET groups from the moment I woke up that morning until mid-afternoon, like I was an invisible Volunteer Starseed observer in a multidimensional corner! It was fascinating, not to mention mildly humorous witnessing these different ETs and ET groups—all of which are at different levels of development, awareness and ability themselves just like humans—being so excited and hurried, confused and focused.

I perceived some of the more advanced ETs explain to some of the “younger” ETs that their old codes for humanity have expired due to Phase 2 of the Ascension Process and that everyone has reached the point (in 2020) where much more complex, higher frequency, Light infused whole galaxy Galactic codes are being delivered to the physically incarnate Volunteers to embody and anchor into ascending NEW Earth world(s).

I’m smiling as I write this because, in its way these massive changeovers from how it has been to how it’s becoming is unfolding on Earth now and in the other dimensions at the same “time”. There is no place, no level, no dimension, no galaxy that’s not going through these evolutionary changes in their ways simultaneously to what we Volunteers in human bodies are currently experiencing at our levels and what unaware humanity on Earth is experiencing at their levels now. Many don’t want their old familiar lower level stuff — codes, rules, powers, control and all else — to end now and be replaced with much higher frequency, higher Light levels, higher evolved everything. Some very minor and brief “protesting” has taken place among some of the younger ETs recently because they too are going through these sweeping ascension related shifts and changes as humanity is, as Volunteers are, as everything is everywhere.

Monday, June 8, 2020 I finally reached full physical level release from my mom’s hospital bill from one year ago this month. There was a small amount (not small at all when you’re unemployed!) on her hospital bill that her insurance didn’t cover, and a month after she died last June I received that bill. I’d just become unemployed the first week of June 2019 because of her entering the hospital, so to have this bill show up when I had zero income from June through September of 2019 was unnerving and pissed me off. I paid my dead mother’s remaining hospital bill in early August 2019 out of my savings because I knew they’d peruse payment any way they could and until hell froze over because that is who and what they are.

For me this was a big old ugly patriarchal deal but I paid it in full in August 2019 and was glad to be free of it all. Except… oh you knew something was coming with this! The hospital kept mailing me the same bill and amount every couple months from August 2019 until June 2020. There was billing confusion on their end but it irritated me to have this continue in my life for a whole year. Eventually it was resolved on their end and I was finally free from that last hanging on bit of parasitic old lower world crap on June 8, 2020. I share this only to show how these things are all connected and how the old world and those in it are hanging on for all their worth because they know nothing other than what they have known at that lower level of old patriarchal Earth reality.

Tuesday, June 9, 2020 I had increased slightly different feeling head pains and pressures from the bottom of my eyes up to the top of my head and even above that by about a foot or more. This was different from how it feels when any Pineal and/or Pituitary gland upgrades are happening in my head. I had moments of feeling disoriented a bit and have needed to sleep much more everyday during the daytime all of 2020. Volunteers have been having their Pineal and Pituitary glands repeatedly evolved, expanded, upgraded, turned more complex and crystalline etc. since they each began the Ascension Process, but this is Phase 2 level different and you can feel that difference in your head, eyes, awareness, consciousness, HighHeart and abilities. Do not fear this as it’s part of the current embodiment of some more of these NEW Galactic codes. Just like all else in the Ascension and Embodiment Processes this too will take some linear time for us to safely embody them all. From here on out however, expect the weird factor to amplify and in ways also NEW to you, even if you’re a Starseed. It’s been busy there and it’s been busy here and this will continue all year as the Volunteers continue embodying these many NEW, different, higher frequency and much more complex ET Galactic codes.

While the Volunteers continue embodying these NEW ET Galactic codes this year, those at lower levels of consciousness and focus continue to look to the external old world, people, groups and governments etc. to finally reveal all their long-hidden secrets about ETs, UFO and whatnot. We’re embodying NEW ET Galactic codes and those people continue playing around in the external expecting that the corrupt will suddenly come clean and share all publicly. What’s happening is that the Volunteers are embodying this first, just as they do with all the NEW energies, Light, frequencies and NEW codes etc., to make them available for mass humanity to quickly evolve, step into when it’s time for them to do so. It’s not going to happen externally — it’s going to happen internally.

From today until the June 20, 2020 Solstice and same-day eclipse, I suggest you sleep as much as your body and CNS now needs, give yourself and your body all the care, respect and room they need to embody so much NEW and so much higher frequency Galactic codes. This too is exciting but we and our bodies need to take this step-by-step to safely embody it all physically. We may be having more time anomalies during this period, more mild to moderate moments of disorientation, more head and eye Pineal and Pituitary glands pressures and visions and who knows what all! Our HighHearts are intimately connected to these NEW ET Galactic codes and brain glands upgrades so expect anything in that location, space and level now through the June 2020 Solstice. I suspect the July 4, 2020 (big hint there!) eclipse will be more whole body, more all-encompassing for the Volunteers, and more all-encompassing at lower levels for mass humanity — all very important within these ongoing Phase 2 evolutionary processes.

As usual this conversation will be continued in Comments under this article. Hope to see you there.


Denise


June 12, 2020