jueves, septiembre 05, 2019

Judith Kusel - We are all part of the greater whole - Sep 5, 2019



We are going to experience the Heart-opening more, as the shift continues to work on our energy centers and bringing the balance back between the heart and mind.

I am so often asked how does one deal with the collective woundedness - which so often manifests in aggression of some form, or confrontation, or whatever you may wish to call it.



We are all part of the greater whole, the greater matrix, the greater collective consciousness.


I felt this intensely when the I had to do so much energy clearing work in France, especially in Southern France, where the greatest genocide of people ever, happened. A whole nation was literally wiped out.


It took me three years to recover from that work, at soul level, mainly because of the intensity and immensity of the trauma and pain, I tapped into there, and hat to release. Indeed, a lot of it I had to resolve within myself, as my soul had been involved there. The catharsis came for me, in the writing of my book on France, which is in the editing process.


Remember, that the collective woundedness, will be reflected within yourself, at some level. You cannot dismember yourself from the rest of humanity. You ARE humanity!


What I have learnt, from my own experiences, is to first dig deeply within oneself, one's own soul and its soul memory banks. There is no shortcut to forgiveness. Forgiveness is the key to wholeness. As long as one allows the woundedness inside to fester and grow, the heart center remains closed. You may not notice it, but what I found is that the more, I dissolved of the emotional charges, the freer I became, and with it, my heart center opened to a much greater degree.


Now, I am so grateful - for it has taught me more about unconditional love for self and others, than anything else!


I had an experience when I was teaching a few years ago, where I was entering a room, where I needed to teach. Something made me stop in the door, and the next minute one of the teenage boys, was dive-bombing past me and landed up on the floor. If I had gone into the classroom, I would have been floored. To say I was shocked would be an understatement! I quietly gathered myself, and asked the Divine for guidance and assistance in the regard.


My Inner knowing now prompted me to change my teaching schedule and to get the twelve year old to stand in front of the class and to speak. I asked him, to tell me about himself and his greatest hopes, dreams and what he would like to become, when he was grown up. What he said, shocked me to the core. This twelve-year old wanted to become a Suicide bomber. I will not relate the rest of this story, as some may be offended by it, but in the moment, I was at a loss of words. All I felt was unconditional love. I simply gave him a hug, and allowed unconditional love to flow through me and into him.


I did not see him for while, as I was asked to teach the small kids, which I loved. One day he came into the class as I was busy with the small ones, and sat himself down, shoving the little ones out the way. "This is MY teacher!," he said.


I had tears in my eyes, for I understood then, that somehow I had touched his heart, simply by being and instrument of Divine Love on that day....


As long as the we judge, as long as we separate, as long as we condemn, we are sowing seeds for the closure of the heart.


"No matter what I have done, or not done, I am worthy of love." (Dr John Demartini)


No matter what you have done - or not done, you are worthy of love.


Unconditional love.


You are another me.


I am another you.


There is no separation.


As I heal - you heal.


As you heal - I heal.


In truth there is only love.


Judith Kusel


http://www.judithkusel.com