domingo, julio 07, 2019

Ron Head - In Reply – A Personal Note - July 7, 2019

In Reply – A Personal Note
I am feeling urged, nudged, guided – you pick the verb that you like best – to write about the world that I am personally experiencing now. There are channeled messages coming through others, and myself, that are pointing out great changes that we are going through, and that are said to be increasing. I feel that it will be of benefit to some if I explain why I personally believe this to be so, never mind the fact that I ‘hear’ it and have heard it for more than 5 years. Many of you who read this

will have listened to videos that Suzanne Spooner and myself have made of hypnosis sessions that are titled “The Event” parts one through six. And now you see one of my favorite people, Blossom Goodchild, who is receiving, and having misgivings about, messages regarding impending change. “They” also call it The Event.

There are two aspects to the event that is being referenced. The first is the non-physical, and the second is the physical. For me, the non-physical has always been by far the most important. This I feel in my gut. And this is also what I experience, inner personal change. I am aware that most are breathlessly awaiting their own personal version of a huge and instant physical miracle. While I don’t discount that ‘real’ things are on the horizon, for me the real things are the internal things that will be reflected ‘out there’. ( Sorry for all the quotation marks. It’s an effort to help explain.)


I mentioned the world that I am experiencing. I have had more change in my life in the last five or six years than in the previous few decades. Outer change, yes. But the me that lives in this body hardly remembers what it was like being me before. Let me give just a few examples of what I mean.


The old me spent more than forty years searching out and reading all of the spiritual books I could find, especially those that were channeled. I was fascinated. But I NEVER thought that I would be doing the channeling. That possibility never even crossed my mind. In a two month period in 2012 that all changed. Thank you, Suzanne Spooner. Thank you, Michael. And thank you to my own guides who led me there.


Soon after, I experienced a visit to a meeting of The Council. Dream? OBE? Astral Travel? I have no idea. I only know that it continues to be a vivid memory. Thereafter I was urged more and more to acknowledge The Council as the source of the messages I was receiving. Though, please understand that The Council is a name of my own choosing.


Since that time, I have been back and forth across this country. I have seen some of the most beautiful sights I can imagine. I have met many dear, dear friends. And I have learned a great deal about myself.


One of the things I have learned is that I feel energies to a great and quickly growing extent. I am aware of coronal ejections as they happen, for instance, not 72 hours after when they arrive here. I am aware of the energetic environment that I am in. That is still a matter of my attention and not yet a 24/7 thing. I probably should be grateful for that. I have become aware that the changes in my surroundings, especially those that affect me personally, are the answers in the ongoing conversation between myself and the non-physical.


So, I come to the reason for this little note. To an increasing extent, I am becoming aware of the effect that my intentions are having on my life, on my situation, on my body, on everything. I do not say this for any other reason than to point out that it is more than likely that this is happening for you, too.


And the fact that I am experiencing these things is more than enough indication for me that the messages that things are happening, and that much more is soon to come, are accurate.


I do not ordinarily post this type of thing as you may be well aware. I hope someone may be encouraged by it. It is not an easy thing to do.


Since I am doing so, let me take the chance to tell each of you how very much your support over the years has meant. Whatever country you live in, whatever language you read this in, please know that I consider you to be my brother or sister. May all the blessings of Spirit be yours.