sábado, octubre 13, 2018

Colleen-Galactic Heart - a short update on Sheldan - Oct 13, 2018



Greetings from Galactic Heart . . .

I promised to share with you Sheldan's latest health journey with all the twists and turns and synchronicities, and I will but not today. I've been out of commission for a week now. I need to catch up.

Yep, it was one week ago, last Saturday morning at 4 am that we went to the ER. WOW! and get this. Last night at 3 am we went into the ER again. All is well. Sheldan was having difficulty with relieving himself which is common after having a catheter. As I said, All is well and we are grateful. His body needs time to recuperate (and me too).


Most of us know the medical system is broken. And indeed, it is in so many ways. But I'm also learning that they have many amazing diagnostics that are life saving. Now they need to fix the broken part ~~ especially the pharmaceutical industry. Let's not get into that right now....it puts me in a lower vibration immediately and I'm working on mastering my thoughts, words and deeds so I maintain a high vibration. This is key for healing.

Sheldan and I thank everyone for your loving, healing energies and prayers as well as your generosity. We are blessed with friends like you. Our hearts are full and we thank you for being there for us this past year. We are forever grateful for our spiritual/galactic family. ZaZuMa!

Selamat Ja!

Colleen