viernes, febrero 02, 2018

L’Aura Pleiadian - Timeline Shifts - Entering A New World - Feb 2, 2018



Your Reality ~ Your consciousness ~ Your Light.

Entering now an awareness that allows all to shift, in ways beyond your imagination. Receive this activation now.

The Pleiadian are present. The Elohim are present. The Divine Council of Overseers are present. It is all united, in this the sacred plan of Divinity. All Now.


As you enter Higher Dimensional awareness and visit timelines and parallel worlds, YOU shift your frequency here. In your form. Your DNA awakens as the transmitters of frequencies that they are.

You in parallel words are transmitting to you here.

You shift here and shift there.

You are connected.

When you consciously enter these parallel worlds, you feel and know your Light here as the traversing of no time, throughout all dimensions, in the present moment.

Your center, the Presence of YOU made manifest as it is.

Centered in your Heart you enter the present moment, accessing all versions of YOU, that co-exist now throughout the Universe.

Take a few moments and center yourself. Enter the awareness of your Light through your Heart space. Breathe slowly.

Penetrating through all that appears not as this center.

This space is you throughout the Universe.

Uplifting your frequency to the eternal truth of You.

I enter my Heart space now, fully and deeply.

I feel the vibrations and shifts of my DNA as they align with the core center of me, throughout all time and space, anchored in eternity, now.

My Light as a Brilliant Sun, awakens all aspects of my being, that knows itself only as a unified whole, through my heart.

I embrace my Divine Ascended Being, and release all fear and doubt throughout all timelines in all bodies and in my energy field, so that my awareness, becomes the wholeness that I Am, now.

I feel deeply my Light shine deep within my cells.

I vibrate as my Divinity, Now.

I allow my awareness to shift timelines so that my expansion of consciousness is revealed as the shifting of matter.

I recognize in this, no limitation, is my True Being.

I enter my Divine Ascension fully embracing the 5th dimension, as the Eternal Loving Being that I Am.

I feel the Sacred Flame of my Divinity pulsate within me and around me.

I Am in the Presence of my Divinity ~ I feel and know this in every breath that I take.

Each breath links me to my eternal awareness, all timelines and all versions of myself, throughout the Universe and Beyond.

I Embody my Heart Center as the transmission Light throughout all timelines that I Radiate Now.

I shift timelines with ease and grace.

I Am blessed.

My Presence Blesses all.

I Am whole and Unified.

I stand in Glory as all shifts around me.

I Am the embodiment of the Limitless Light that I am Now.

I receive my Presence. My Ascension. My Glory Now.

So It is and So I am. Now. Grateful and in Love. Always and forever, now. I Receive. Thank You. We are with YOU and so it is, now.

Website:

http://www.pleiadiandelegate.com/

copyright L’Aura Pleiadian~ The New Divine Humanity 2012-2018.