viernes, mayo 15, 2015

Judith Dagley - We’re IN it NOW… Tips From Within the Midst of NEW - 5.15.15


This is Judith. About two weeks ago, I managed to catapult myself  into a very heightened and intense experience of “Paradigm Shift.” I’m in the middle of it NOW, and I know this only because I’m very aware of how I got here (which actually isn’t a “here,” but we don’t have words for these multidimensional experiences… yet). The catalyst is/was the NEW ENERGY Tele-Gatherings the celestial team and I are presenting this month.
At first, I had no idea what I was in for. I’d presented six Energy Tele-Gatherings monthly through the second half of 2014, and although they each sent my frequencies soaring for days afterward, I didn’t end up somewhere else entirely as a result. But that was because they were spaced farther apart, for one thing. And that was then, for another.

NOW, we truly are in NEW ENERGY. NOW, our frequencies are increasingly higher (the Law of Resonance), and therefore we are becoming increasingly sensitive to subtle shifts in frequency. NOW, the way our perceptions shift right along with our frequencies– which in turn shifts our experience of “reality”– is not so subtle anymore. Or won’t be for very long, anyway, depending on where your baseline frequency is at the moment.
Since you are reading this post, yours is likely fairly high already, which means you are probably beginning to experience at least a few dis-orienting shifts of perception. This dis-orientation from the limited perceptual range of the 3rd dimension and into a NEW 5th dimensional orientation is exactly what we’ve been waiting for, of course… and it IS wonder-full!
That said, the process can also be a wee bit harrowing at times, especially when it feels less like a gradual process and more like a sudden quantum leap. And you are likely to experience that at least a few times (if you haven’t already), depending on the particular harmonics you’re vibrating in. Which brings me to the reason for this post.
The celestial team has asked me to share some of my experiences and awarenesses with you while I am in the midst of such a leap. This is what we will all do for one another, eventually. Since none of us will make this shift in the same way or order as anyone else, whenever any of us leaps ahead as a frontrunner, we’ll share our discoveries as guidance for the others.…if it resonates with them and if/when they choose to use it.
This is also why the celestial team has been encouraging us to not look “up” to them for guidance, but to find it within us and then share it with one another. Which is the perfect segue to guide me into sharing something about the concept of “up and down,” “higher or lower”– and so even about “ascension,” itself. (By the way, everything I share here will be from my experience, so if it doesn’t resonate with you, just forget about it.)
From my experience, “ascending” is an old paradigm perception. We are not going anywhere “higher.” We are already there. The shift into a 5th dimensional perception is one of expanding beyond the limited experience of the 3rd in order to perceive ourselves there– as well as projected here. We had an unexpected guest at the last NEW ENERGY Tele-Gathering who gave us quite an experiential demonstration of this. And what an expansive trip he was…
The name he gave us to call him was Adonai. I recognized his energy immediately as 6th dimensional Sirian, from the collective in the celestial team that call themselves the frequency technicians. I was also pretty sure he wasn’t coming through “on his own.” In any case, he wasn’t necessarily a “he,” either, even though the frequency technicians do carry very strong masculine energy.
In a nutshell, Adonai came to do some “straight talk” about our illusions of separation. After making several concise points about how illogical such illusions are, he gave us the final punch line, so to speak. To paraphrase (but pretty close!), Adonai said,  “Okay, look. I came to talk to you as ONE guy, right? Well, the truth is, I’m part of a collective. So did I Iie? Not anymore than YOU lie when you say you’re ONE human being! You’re part of a collective just like ‘I’ am. And your collective is part of a collective that’s part of a collective and on and on, just like mine is. Don’t you GET it?”
LOL! I told you he was a trip. And he sure made POINT pretty powerfully “up close and personal” with the participants. NOW, what I’d like to add from my human experience is that actually living the truth of what he said in one’s own human beingness can be extremely disruptive to the psyche at first. When I began experiencing myself in many dimensions simultaneously three years ago, it felt like I was hallucinating– and would likely have been told just that by 3rd dimensional “experts in psychology.” Fortunately, I am one of them, so I knew enough to know I was not. And NOW, while I’m also experiencing the merging of collectives, and so their dimensions… well, I’m glad I know a thing or too, that’s all I can say. Because YOWZA!
Here are a few NEW things that were confirmed for me in spades and really, really, fast–
It takes GROUNDING to have such experiences without freaking out (short-circuiting). Grounding IN your body, grounded ON/IN the earth. Spending time in nature, feet on the earth, will help enormously. The earth is a mutidimensional collective, so Gaia will HELP you integrate your NEW experiences.
There’s also an exercise the celestial team gave me to introduce in the next NEW ENERGY Tele-Gathering that activates the process of integrating our higher and lower chakras through the heart center– which enables us to experience ourselves multidimensionally while still living in the illusion of our current “reality.” If you’re interested, check out the “NEW ENERGY TELE-GATHERINGS!” page by clicking the link at the top of the site. These tele-gatherings are really powerful and amazingly helpful, so if you feel the subtlest bit of resonance, then I suggest you do register, by all means.
A couple other things it might be good to know about before you begin to experience yourself “walking between the worlds,” so to speak–
When moving back into “current reality” from a more expanded state of being, you might find yourself unable to remember how to use common everyday devices and/or machinery right away. For example, this morning I had no idea how to use my coffee machine. It was as if I’d never even seen such a strange contraption before, lol. (It is funny, but I mean it!) And last week, I got in my car and realized I had no clue how to even start the engine, much less drive it. PLEASE don’t be alarmed and tense up in resistance! These kinds of experiences don’t last more than 15 minutes or so, and I’m only telling you about them so you WON’T be alarmed when/if you have similar ones. (Just don’t try to drive until you remember how!)
Another thing about moving in and out of perceptual states is that it includes moving in and out of “timelines” (since there is no “time” as we know it beyond the 4th dimension). This means that you might suddenly find yourself grieving over a loss you experienced decades ago as if it just happened a minute ago. On the other hand, you might find yourself exhilerated over something wonder-full that happened when you were in kindergarten as if you are still five years old and its happening NOW. Of course, its the painful re-visits we make to ourselves “in the past” that are the most distressing, which is why its good to know that its simply part of the expansion/realigning/upgrading process. Not only that, but it integrates those experiences, so each time they will be softer, gentler, you’ll begin to feel loving compassion towards that hurting aspect of you, until finally, they settle into YOU, and are at peace.
Man, there is so much more that wants to come tumbling out of me, so many experiences that I’d love to share with you! Yet I also sense that this is probably enough to digest for NOW. So, I’ll leave the rest for another “time,” and close (for NOW!) with something I wrote on my other website (judithdagley.wordpress.com) describing what its like to have an awareness in an expanded state. You’ll hear echoes of Adonai’s description of being a human being in it, I’ll bet–
110px-Escher_Circle_Limit_IIISo for NOW, I’ll just say that what makes the awarenesses that have been coming to me so dazzlingly thrilling is how exquisitely simple they are in their intricately interwoven expansiveness. That’s quite a mouthful, sorry– but just wait till you SEE! Within a single awareness, several others will open like flowers, and even more will shoot out from it like sparks that connect with many others, and then they ignite and grow flowers and shoot sparks… It is a totally NEW Paradigm way of experiencing consciousness altogether, and so elegantly beautiful that it fills me with wonder. You are going to love it!!!
*
Copyright(c)2015, Judith Dagley-All Rights Reserved.
You may copy and redistribute this material as long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://www.thecelestialteam.com