domingo, enero 23, 2022

Shelley Young - Archangel Gabriel Daily Message - Sunday, January 23, 2022




Hi everyone! As I’ve come to the ten year anniversary of doing daily messages every single day, I’ve been reevaluating my service and trying to think of ways I can bring it into better balance for myself. I do enjoy writing the daily messages very much, but I would like to free myself up on holidays and weekends, as I’ve noticed the messages get read and shared less on those days and I’d like to make those days about family time. I do realize some of you really look forward to having a daily message every single day, so a reasonable compromise seemed to be sharing excerpts of my book on the weekends, so that’s what I’m going to do. I’m hoping it creates a win/win for everyone.

Update: You guys! Honestly, I am so moved by how many messages of love and support I have received from you all since I posted this. Thank you so much. I don’t know if you know this, but you can use my book as a means of receiving specific messages by asking a question while it’s closed and then opening it to a page. Last night I asked, “What do the people need to hear on Sunday?” and this was the message I opened the book to. I think it perfectly serves the theme we are speaking of! Thank you, all, for being part of my exploration of what more balanced service looks like.

~~~

Many helper souls have a strong tendency to put others before themselves. While your society has taught you that is noble, in reality that is exactly what leads to emotional and physical exhaustion. Some humans use helping as a shield to avoid doing their own healing and growth and begin to define themselves only through their efforts for others. Over time, they will find those efforts will never feel like enough and become less and less satisfying.

Externals, no matter how well intended they may be, will never make you whole. Your wholeness can only come from within, by embracing and honouring who you really are and your sacred connection to Source.

If you really wish to be of service to others, put your soul growth and wellness first. That will allow you to create a firm foundation to truly help others from a place of empowerment. Disempowered helping frequently masks low self esteem and is out of balance. True service empowers everyone. ~Archangel Gabriel through Shelley Young Message 63 from Healing Balm for the Enlightening Soul