viernes, noviembre 12, 2021

Judith Kusel - Expansion - Nov 12, 2021


Expansion:

It is an intense time of expansion as the New Earth Energies and indeed Presence, is making itself felt more and more and with it, we are now called for much higher work, than before.

I am going through intense transfiguration and transformation and intensified now that I am asked to return the Higher Teachings of the White Flame, and thus am fully now engrossed in this work, as I am asked to transmit information, which was withdrawn from planet earth, when we fell out of the 7th dimension. This has not been written down before.

As this is an immense task and process, I am indeed totally focussed on this. I am living it. It is so vast that words fail me. With it come tears of gratitude. Finally it is being returned. Finally the New Earth is here, and with it the New Golden Age and Era is rising and being fully anchored in!

It is so vast – that I stand in awe and wonder.

It comes through the open heart center and indeed the Soul itself, as connected to the Monad or Soul Group and indeed the Divine.

It fully embraces the Power of Love in its entirety, as the Divine Mother has always held humanity and all souls in her heart.

I will be on the Todd Medina show tomorrow, Saturday, at 8 pm South African time.

As for today this is all I will share.

It is too vast – too much, and indeed too deep for me to even try to share this with you. I first need to assimilate this in the highest degrees.

May you all feel the Divine Power of Love, and Omnipresence in the highest degrees.

Judith Kusel

http://www.judithkusel.com

Photo: Ascended Master Serapis Bey. Source Unknown. If you know the Source, then please comment below and I will gladly acknowledge the Source.