viernes, noviembre 12, 2021

Diana Cooper - Unicorn healing and release of karmic wounds - Nov 12, 2021


 

Unicorn healing and release of karmic wounds

If you are blocked because of a soul wound from this life or any other, you may like to do this exercise with the unicorns from the book Tim Whild and I co-wrote, The Archangel Guide to Ascension

Connect with your unicorn.

Ask it to give you the healing you need. ‘Beloved Unicorn, I ask you to pour your light into me, healing me physically, emotionally, mentally and at a deep soul level.

I am ready to receive.’

Your unicorn bends its head and touches your heart with its horn of light. The seventh dimensional energy is pouring through your physical, emotional and mental body. It is touching your soul now. Breathe in the shimmering white light and feel it flowing through you. Your fifth dimensional merkabah is lighting up like a glittering star around you.

Ask your unicorn to heal any karmic wounds you may have from this or any other life. ‘Beloved Unicorn, I pray for the healing of any karmic wounds I may carry consciously or unconsciously. It is done.’ Feel the shower of light streaming over and through you.

Ask your unicorn to heal any family karmic wounds you may have from this or any other life. ‘Beloved Unicorn, I pray for the healing of any karmic wounds within my family that we may carry consciously or unconsciously. It is done.’ Feel the shower of light streaming over and through you and your family including your ancestors.

Ask your unicorn to heal any karmic wounds that your country may hold from recent times or ancient history. ‘Beloved Unicorn, I pray for the healing of any karmic wounds within my country. It is done.’ Visualise the shower of light streaming over and through your entire country, deep into the land itself.

Thank your unicorn for all you have received.