martes, enero 05, 2021

Jennifer Hoffman - 2021 Predictions - Jan 2, 2021


The 2021 Predictions

Every year, since 2005, I have been writing annual predictions and every year I say the same thing, “I write predictions even though I don’t like writing them”. I hesitate to make predictions, especially about world events, because I do not want to influence anyone’s thinking or skew the energy in any particular direction. Our manifestation powers are strong now and we create with our thoughts so what we think becomes the reality we live in.  And we can use the energy in any way we want to, so keeping the focus on high frequency expansion, and the world we want to live in, as opposed to being discouraged by what we see as ‘a world gone mad’ is important.

Now, more than ever, there is enormous power in the shared collective awareness because the collective family of humanity is far more aware of itself, its power, its interconnectedness, and its place in the Universe than it has ever been before. This makes us more powerful and stronger manifestors. If thoughts were powerful before, they are exponentially so now. Since my predictions are read by millions of people from dozens of countries, who can translate and interpret what they read in many different ways, sharing these predictions is a mission that I take very seriously and I write them with a great deal of care. And I have found that they are very accurate, when I review them during the course of the year, which I encourage you to do too.

The details of exactly ‘what will happen’ are not always part of the information I share with you, as it is more focused on what has the potential to happen or what is energetically aligned to allow certain events to unfold in particular ways. Because we have evolved so much since the beginning of this century, knowing the availability of different potentials serves as a decision making guide, rather than a dire warning of the upcoming year’s events.

As you read these predictions avoid looking for confirmation of ‘things to come’ and don’t look for the ‘doom and gloom’ scenarios, as I refuse to consider them as a possibility. Rather, use this information as a tool to manage your own life and energy as you embark on a new year filled with potential, power, and possibilities. I deliberately avoid the ‘doom and gloom’ or ‘pie in the sky’ predictions that others make, partly because I believe it serves no useful purpose to predict bad events since I  know that we have control over our individual and collective realities.

And I don’t believe that spouting sweetness and light, the belief that the Universe will make everything better and that we will be taken care of (without our active participation) is simply unrealistic. It is not consistent with our roles as co-creators in the Universe and is therefore also misinformation, designed to foster the belief that are lives unfold in a pre-destined way that we are powerless to stop, alter, or control.

Are you ready to shine brightly for another year?  This year will be different because we’re shining with a much higher energy frequency and we are accompanied by many more people. I know that the journey has been extremely long and challenging at times, we have been at this for several decades. But the evolving spiral of ascension isn’t achieved in a day and we can’t measure the success that is achieved over a journey of many lifetimes by what happens in a single lifetime.

Enjoy the replay of the 2021 Welcome Party of January 1, 2021.

 https://enlighteninglife.com/2021-predictions/?mc_cid=c9de00c9fa&mc_eid=1381deb78a