miércoles, noviembre 25, 2020

Diane Canfield - Energy Surge/ Wave Tonight/ What Is Coming ? - November 25, 2020

 

Blessings Everyone,

Tonight, I experienced a huge energy shift. It went into my consciousness, and through my heart chakra. It is a wave of energy that penetrates your entire body. I had been meditating a few hours before this.

I felt as though a huge change is about to occur in the next few days/ to one week. It feels more like a few days. It feels as though the tide has turned as it passed though me.



I can FEEL energy changes as they happen and go through the collection consciousness- So when something big is happening I can feel it.

Stay tuned for more as it reveals itself to me…

Remember we are in a battle right now of dark vs light… the biggest battle we will ever face…

Love DianeCopyright © www.dianecanfield.com This article must be shared in whole and intact with the authors name and website. Copyright 2020 Diane Canfield All Rights reserved