domingo, agosto 16, 2020

Aisha North - Celebrating freedom - August 16, 2020


Dear brothers and sisters!


Exactly nine years ago, on August 16. 2011, I set myself free from my old life. That day, the very first installment of what would expand into The Manuscript of Survival arrived. Very unexpected, to say the least. I had received a number of short channeled messages over a couple of years, but they more or less said the same; they were meant to “prepare me for something important.” At the time, I was a self-employed graphic designer. I remember it was a Monday, and I sat down to work as usual. But I could feel that a message wanted to come through. So I just opened myself to it. And there it was. I just knew it, with all of my heart, that THIS was what I was meant to do. So I sent a message to all of my clients, telling them that I could no longer work for them, because I had just taken on a huge writing assignment.



My life has changed so much since then. I have lost count of the number of messages I have channeled. In addition to the written ones, I have also channeled literally hundreds of paintings. The paintings started to come in the spring of 2015, just before I was given what would be the last written message that was to be shared in this space. That is, until I was guided to re-open it again this spring. (Some of these paintings, and later, the words that came to accompany them, I shared on my other blog, https://aishanorthwaterspeaks.wordpress.com/.)


As I sit here and think back on these last nine years, I am filled with a deep gratitude. Towards myself, for daring to leap into the unknown. Again and again. And towards every single one of you. Thank you for sharing so much of yourself. Thank you for all the love, support and light you have gifted me with. Thank you for accompanying me on this amazing journey! Without you, this space would never have sprung into full life. The Pond would never have been born.


This message is my gift to all of you on this very special day. Thank you for daring to fly, and thank you for helping me continue to do the same. May we all feel the wind filling our wings in the time ahead! With love, light and gratitude from me, Bente/Aisha


“The incandescent light of joy

cannot be contained.

Nor can your freedom.


Unfettered by any outside rules or regulations,

you are free to roam.

So go wherever your imagination takes you.


Your inner landscape is limitless.


Take to your wings, dear ones.


You are here to fly,

not to hold yourself back.

For it is only your mind

that can weigh you down.”

I also had to share this. It is the very first channeled painting that came through, back in 2015.