lunes, diciembre 16, 2019

Judith Kusel - Dragons:They have returned in full force - Dec 16, 2019



Since 2012, the Dragons have come back, who withdrew their presence during the time of Atlantis, when human beings started to abuse these dragons and wanted to misuse them.



They have now returned in full force, not only the elemental dragons who work with the earth, waters, fire, and air, but also the Archangelic, the Galactic and Cosmic Dragons: - the latter indeed, seek to work with those of pure intent, and in greater service work.



When doing the immense energy clearing work, I was called upon to do in last months, I had to call in the higher Dragons who can truly enter and get to places where the angelic realms cannot enter. To see them at work, goes beyond description. 

At one stage they were reminding me, that they are there, ready to help. And when they did, the earth literally shook, as they moved in to cleanse and clear in to the highest degrees, as they are assisting the total rebirth of Mother Earth, and assist with the dimensional shifts in every higher frequency bands.


I have learnt to love and respect these Beings, who truly are 5th to 12th dimensional. Especially the 7th to 9th dimensional dragons are here now in full force to assist with the cleansing and clearing of the earth.


I cannot express my gratitude to these Beings strongly enough.

They truly serve the Divine from the heart and soul, and will only use their powers for the highest good and within Universal Laws.
I must admit that I was one of the skeptics at first, but now that I have learnt to love and appreciate them and work with them, my respect for them grows.

Note, that I always make sure that my own intent is absolutely pure, when working with these dragons. For the higher Archangelic, Galactic and Cosmic Dragons, read your intent and seek only to work with those who are pure and who will work with them, for the Greater Good.

As we move into the highest transformation phases in the next decade, these dragons will assist the angelic and Archangelic realms in highest service to the Divine, in ways we humans cannot even think of, nor imagine. 

They have returned in full force.

I thank these beautiful Beings, for the immense highest service work they are rendering.

 Judith Kusel
http://www.judithkusel.com