domingo, diciembre 29, 2019

Denise Le Fay - Cannot, Will Not Do This Anymore - December 28, 2019


It’s Christmas Eve morning as I start this. I know it’s supposed to be all festive, full of holiday spirit, joy, love and happiness etc., but to be honest, I’ve felt extra terrible the past few days. We all know how brutal nearly every day of 2019 has been. I could bullshit everyone and say what a great time I’m having, that my birthday was wonderful, that life is good, but it’s not true. It’s not in my nature to throw faux verbal glitter on speed-bumps of pain and misery and then be thankful they sparkle. I’ve never had a problem honestly saying how difficult and painful certain Ascension Processes are because I know they’re a normal part of the entire process and won’t last forever. Neutrality remember?


2019 has been so deeply, so profoundly, so intensely difficult and pain-filled in many different ways that I should have known the end of 2019 would be even more intense. The holidays and birthdays haven’t made the end of 2019 any less severe than the entire year has been. I should have been better prepared for this year to end with even greater intensity.

Tomorrow, Christmas day, is a New Moon Solar Eclipse at 4° Capricorn 7′. What do you have natally at or within orb of that? If you have a natal planet(s), important angle or strong aspect to it, (which I do at the same degree and sign) then this cosmic re-structural Capricorn party will intensify even more. The special 2019 gifts just keep coming, and they’re doing so to help us out of where we’ve been and up higher into what awaits us. Doesn’t matter that they’re most likely causing us more amplified emotional pains and nearly unbearable building inner pressures. This is the end of 2019 after all! We’re supposed to be and feel utterly and completely DONE with the way life and reality has been for us for the past twenty-some ascension years. I for one cannot take another day, another step, another moment of how it’s been into my NEW tomorrows. I cannot, I will not, I will break before I suffer any more of the same into my near future, into our near future.



Today is December 28th and I obviously wasn’t able to finish this when I’d intended. More of those severe evolutionary head pains and pressures, vertigo, nausea, eye sensitivities to light and movement, painful spine in certain areas and a lot of other strange stabbing pains and side effects forced me to lay down and deal with these current energy waves and sleep to more easily integrate them. Besides these extra intense energy wave pains and pressures to the physical body, I’ve also been dealing with equally epic flurries of emotional releasing unfolding almost constantly all of December 2019. To be expected after how severe this year has been and that we’re at the very end of it.

December 22nd I think I was suddenly channeling Pluto in Capricorn! I felt like Plutonian Darth Vader with a lightsaber mowing down everything and everyone that needs to be removed now because the NEW is replacing and relocating it, them, all. Typical Pluto in Capricorn take no prisoners sort of energy where no one and nothing is left standing from the lower cycle.

There’s no more classic Lightworker transmuting dream Work of cleaning up humanity’s residual filth in public toilets for me. I’ve reached Pluto in Capricorn mode where everything is scrapped, lightsaber-ed into unmanifest oblivion because that is where we’re at in late December 2019. And it feels so gooood.

In addition to all this ongoing fun and excitement there’s been the increasing and intensifying reality of time spent in NO TIME. Time spent, time lived in Spherical consciousness, in quantum timeless NO TIME. It’s lovely once you get better acquainted with living your NEW life in a level and frequency where linear time is not always present. I’m sure that as we each cross this bridge, we’ll adapt to living the majority of our lives in NO TIME with our NEW and growing Spherical consciousness. Just roll with the weirdness and assorted NEW evolutionary anomalies and other phenomena. No fear, just feel and pay attention with and from your HighHeart instead of your linear left-brain.

My point is that as painful as it’s been physically this month—the last three actually—many of us have been feeling amplified emotional pains and pressures too of absolutely no longer being able to co-exist with lower frequency and consciousness Portal People. Like Pluto in Capricorn, the time has come when the wheat must be Separated from the chaff so all can continue however it now must happen from different levels of development and matching frequency worlds and timelines. We are at, we are in, we are living this phase, this process of the Ascension Process at it’s very end which is why it feels so huge and unbearable. Hang in there everyone, this too will pass.

I get the sense that another potent energy Wave will arrive tomorrow, December 29, 2019. Another mighty energy Wave pushing us away from what has been at the end of 2019. Know where you want to be. Be aware that Pluto and Saturn & Co. in Capricorn are lightsaber-ing the heck out of what has been because that’s where we are now. Frequency match internally with where you want to be externally and Work from there and do not look back. Rest and extra self-care from here on out because this won’t be slowing down.

Denise


December 28, 2019






Copyright © Denise Le Fay & HighHeartLife, 2019. All rights reserved. You may share this article so long as you don’t alter it in any way, the content remains complete, credit is given to the author, and this URL https://highheartlife.com and Copyright Notice is included.