lunes, octubre 08, 2018

Diane Canfield - Weekly RECAP for October 1st-7th 2018.




October 1st 2018


Blessings Beloveds,

Energy Update:


Since the Equinox we are still experiencing:


Interrupted sleep
Increased feelings of thirst /coming and going
Increased insights

INCREASED INSIGHTS:

Pay A LOT of attention to what your consciousness tells you when you are doing other tasks and what we call a meditative trance state without actually meditating. This is when the mind is quiet and the higher realms can communicate with us and give us extra pieces to the puzzle of our lives, supplying us with insights so that we can make the most progress possible. This is HOW the UNIVERSE talks to us when we are QUIET and not talking to others. As you become more advanced the Universe can talk to you in an actual voice as it does to me from outside of myself, that you can hear outside of yourself. This can often happen when there is an IMMEDIATE message that has to get through right then and there. I will be sharing more about this soon to give details on what this is like to receive.






October 4th 2018



Blessings Beloveds,

INSTANT MANIFESTATION THROUGH CHANGING TIMELINES: Real Experiences

JUST NOW, I looked into a carton for something and it was empty, I shook it to make sure there was nothing in the carton, I looked again and felt all around the inside of the carton to be sure-That's right -there was nothing. On the way to the recycle bin to throw it out, I SAID I really wish there was just one of these things left, it would be nice because I need it, I shook the box and now heard something, I opened it up and the one item I asked for was there I thanked the UNIVERSE for providing me with what I needed

Remember, this has to do with an object appearing when asked for that was not there before

I realize for some it may be hard to believe these things can happen, YET THEY DO. This happens when we realize there is NO FIXED REALITY. Join me in this consciousness




October 7th 2018

Blessings Beloveds,

RAISING CONSCIOUSNESS TIP

Many things in the spiritual community lead to progress, enlightenment and empowerment and MANY things do not. You will only hear me teach about those things that do. I will NEVER talk about those that don't since this will not help anyone.

I could make a list of the spiritual false concepts and false thinking that many think lead them to progress but it would be a VERY LONG LIST.

So in essence, if you want to make progress there is a PROCESS of WEEDING out what is not REAL, what does not work, and what does not lead to empowerment, progress and enlightenment.

Many can get hung up on false spiritual concepts for YEARS and end up no where. This happens because they do not know what to believe and what not to believe, so they basically believe everything. This is a mistake for those that want to reside in higher states of consciousness.

Yes there are mistakes made. There is right and wrong, there is dark and light. We are to LEARN from school house Earth, NOT BY PASS all learning for spiritual concepts that do not help anyone and do not lead anyone to higher consciousness.

As you attain states of higher consciousness, you will REJECT things that do not work- automatically. If you are not rejecting, you are not there yet. As you reject false concepts, more TRUTH is brought to light. Truth can not and does not exist in darkness/false concepts and thinking.

My own journey of WEEDING out started in 2000. I have had many years to perfect it I understand not everyone is called on the same JOURNEY to enlightenment. My own journey was orchestrated by the Creator and the Universe and made it VERY clear to me I was to raise my consciousness and do it very QUICKLY

www.dianecanfield.com

Psychic Clairvoyant | Ascension Teacher | Alien Races Contactee | Energy Wave Expert