sábado, junio 06, 2015

Aisha North - Giving the water a voice - 06/06/15



To me, water is a sacred substance. Not only is it a vital component of life, it is also an important carrier of information. So when I was given a clear message to begin to create art after almost four years of channeling written information, I was not surprised when I was guided specifically to get out my water colours and brushes. I was told it was literally a way of “giving the water a voice”, to allow the energies in the water to interact with the energies I was channeling, and to make them visible through my creative abilities.

But this is not me creating art, this has from the very beginning been a process of channeling information in the same way I do when I write it. But this time, instead of writing down the words I “hear” using the keyboard on a PC, I am using my artistic abilities to enable the water to interact with the pigments and the paper to convey an energetic message. And the process is just as intense energetically as when I channel the written messages. For I only make these images whenever I am being guided to do so, and when I open up to the energies to allow this information to come through me, it is just as powerful as when the words arrive.
This has been a wonderful journey of discovery for me as well, for this way of creating images is unlike anything I have ever done before. This is all about me letting go of the need to control any part of the process, and to simply open myself up to the messages that come through. (You can read more about how these images are created here.)
At first, I was told that the images I made this way were meant to accompany the written messages I posted on my previous blog, https://aishanorth.wordpress.com/ but during April this year, I was told that the work I had carried out there was finished and it was time for me to step away and prepare myself for my next task. And now I know that opening up this blog is a part of this new task, so I will continue to create and to share these visual messages as long as I am being guided to do so. This time, they will stand on their own, they will not be accompanied by any additional information in the form of words, for now the energy will speak in the language of colours and shapes, light and shadow.
I have also included some of the images I have already channeled, you can see them here. I hope the energy in them will speak to you as well, so they can help to ignite that creative spark that you also carry within you. We are all here to co-create the world of our dreams, and just as the water needs pigments to make its voice visible, our spirits need a physical body to manifest the New World from all the energetic potential – the “liquid light” – that surrounds us. For only in a physical body can we truly create it all – through art, through science, through actions and through words. So open up to the message these images contain, and allow them to speak to that part in you that will show you what you are here to create to help this New World come fully alive.
Aisha North Series 5 - 1
With love, light and gratitude from me, Aisha North

https://aishanorthwaterspeaks.wordpress.com/2015/06/02/giving-the-water-a-voice/