martes, abril 28, 2015

Archangel Gabriel channeled by Shanta Gabriel - The Meaning of Divine Timing - April 27, 2015


The Gabriel Message card for this week:
Without patience, you will never understand the meaning of Divine Timing.

Patience is tricky sometimes. It is often difficult to allow the situation to be as it is and surrender to the process that is afoot. Sometimes when it seems so difficult for me to do any detail work or create new things, I have to let go of doing what I think I am supposed to be doing. If I allow myself the experience of taking a walk when nothing else is working, I can expand into brilliant, spacious Beingness, especially in Nature.
This spaciousness allows me to move into an expanded perspective, one that may not give me any clear information but provides a lovely experience of being supported and inspired by the beauty in the world. Nature raises our vibrational frequency and allows us to feel happy and uplifted. It is that frequency that will attract all the good that we want to experience.

Having patience is difficult for most people. I sometimes wonder if it is just inertia, and we get on a roll and find it hard to stop. I’ve had times when I wondered if it was even possible for me to slow down because it felt like there was so much to do. Life gets very stressful in those moments.
But how much time does it actually take to slow down enough to breathe a little deeper, to stop for one minute to put my hands on my heart to feel that inner sense of coherence? If I can remember my alignment to Source energy, my whole being changes and I feel so much more connected and grounded. This one-minute process can change our consciousness and bring us back into the wisdom of the heart.
There is no way to encourage Divine Timing to move faster. Allowing yourself to have the patience to breathe more deeply and feel at home in yourself helps you to be more at peace with the situations in front of you and allow benevolent outcomes to unfold.
I love Hatha Yoga. It teaches me about slowing down and allowing as well as strengthening my body. One of the things that amazes me is what a metaphor yoga is for life. The continuous deeply-connecting breaths that I do during a yoga class permeates my being so when I finish the class I am more grounded and patient. Sometimes I have gone to class in a resistant mood believing I don’t have time to slow down. But within the first 10 minutes or so, my concentration is focused on my breath and allowing my body to stretch quietly and gently. My mind calms down, and I feel fully in my body for the first time that day. My entire yoga class becomes a lesson for allowing things to happen without strain. For these reasons doing an energetic practice like Hatha Yoga, Chi Kung or Tai Chi can be incredibly helpful in these challenging times.
Not surprisingly, I leave class and everything that needs to be done gets done, more easily and with more focus. Or not, but at least I am more allowing of the timing, and my mind is not so invested in making things happen. Slowing down my breath and moving more consciously is in harmony with the flow of creative energy. From this place, I can allow Divine Timing into every area of my life. Everything becomes more graceful and I am more at ease. Then all is truly well.
Divine Presence, thank you for all the lessons about Divine Timing. I ask to gracefully slow my momentum and breathe the sweetness of Patience and Acceptance into my being. As I allow myself to come into Alignment with the pure Light of Source energy, all becomes so much clearer. When my life is being inspired and guided from within my heart, all is truly well. And so it is.
The Gabriel Messages Book #19
Without patience, you can never understand the meaning of Divine Timing.
Dear One,
Your presence in the world in a conscious manner leads to the opening of the consciousness of all people. Your Soul’s task is to carry the light of love and truth with you wherever you go, no matter what you are doing. Through this intention, you will bring more peace and light into the world.
Being a visionary, you see in your mind that which you wish to accomplish. It becomes your intention as if you are taking aim, pulling back the bow and shooting your arrow toward your target. With this clarity, you will surely reach your mark. There is, however, the question of when.
At work in the world is the principle of Divine Timing. It is one of the immutable laws of the universe, such as Divine Order and Divine Justice. It is not something that you can push to make it go faster. There are times when you must wait upon the will of God in order to have your dream manifest in the most appropriate way for your highest good. This requires patience. It is sometimes difficult to have patience when you can see your vision so clearly. Often there is the desire to make it happen now. This is not God’s will but the ego’s will at work. You might be able to force the manifestation of certain parts of your vision, but it will not feel right once this occurs. It will feel as though you are pushing the river. When all is flowing according to God’s will, miracles occur. You can ride the wave of this energy and it feels effortless.
Practice
Imagine that you are at one of those points in your life when you want very badly to have a certain vision manifest. Let’s say you really want it now but you are struggling against a wall of obstacles. If you are mentally or emotionally tense, anxious and impatient, anything which you do physically at this time will be pushing at the energy which is already at work. It is at these times that you must step aside, even though it may be most difficult. Release your striving, and turn the whole situation over to God and the Angels.
You can assist the manifestation of your dream by simply sitting quietly and breathing in Divine Light and Love. As you continue to breathe these balanced breaths, see yourself in a pillar of golden light. This is the light of peace, love and wisdom that connects you with Divine Inspiration and the nurturing presence of the earth. While sitting in this light, in your mind’s eye remember your vision, the dream that you want for your life at this time. Allow your dream to be energized by this pillar of golden light.
Know in your heart that you always receive that which is in your highest good. Know that the Angels are blessing you with love and wisdom. They are blessing all that you need to do in order to have your dream. Feel this loving presence with you, enfolding you in love and light. Feel peace permeating every fiber of your being. Know in your heart that all will come to you in perfect Divine Timing.
Give thanks for all the blessings in your life. Give thanks that this dream is manifesting in its own perfect and right time for your highest good. And as you exhale, release this vision to God and the Angels and allow this energy to work for you.
This practice will help give you patience and trust in Divine Timing. With a small amount of conscious focus you can begin to apply these principles to your day-to-day living and create a life filled with more peace, joy and love. This is God’s will for all. Call on the Angels for assistance and remember to take time to breathe and receive the knowing in your heart that all is in the flow of Divine creative energy. And most of all remember:Without patience, you can never understand the meaning of Divine Timing.