miércoles, marzo 04, 2020

Judith Kusel - The world is a state of immensely powerful transitions, and it means that we need to be adjustable and flexible - Mar 4, 2020



The world is a state of immensely powerful transitions, and it means that we need to be adjustable and flexible.

The energies are working at very deep level and in ways we never experienced before.


I am finding that I am literally buzzing with energy - in ways I have never done before!



Travelling today, I was literally being shown how Mother Earth is buzzing and nature too. There is a vibrancy now, and renewal at the highest levels.


With will find that something deep inside of us is shifting rapidly. We will not always be able to put our fingers on it, but we will literally feel it. 


As said before, our physical bodies are being upgraded to the highest extend and with it will come food intolerance. I personally, had started to live on smoothies, lots of fruits and vegetables and as plain and simple as possible, because I seem not to able to stomach dense food anymore. My Higher Guides told me that the vibrational frequency is rapidly rising, and thus fruit and vegetables, are bountiful gifts from Nature and do not have chemicals etc. added. With it, to bless the food and bless the water.

I read something by St. Germain, the Ascended Master the other day, which really struck me and I am practicing this since then: "If you wish more vitality, you must visualize already having that vitality - your muscles ripping with God's energy, your mind brimming over with vital ideas, tingling with life and light and love," he say. "You must feel and know that the energies of God are flowing through your fingertips and toes, emanating into space the glow of abundant health and transfiguring countenance." (Creative Abundance" By Elizabeth Clare Prophet and Mark L. Prophet)
We need now to step into higher degrees of mastery, and truly this is a time where we will need to allow the transformation to occur on all levels!


Judith Kusel 

http://www.judithkusel.com