sábado, marzo 28, 2020

Celia Fenn - Day Two of Lockdown : The quiet is intense. Nature is beautiful - Mar 28, 2020





Day Two of Lockdown : The quiet is intense. Nature is beautiful.

I took these images with my IPhone in the garden.



I was fascinated by the bees. I am always happy to see bees being happy in my garden. They were "diving" into the red bottle brush flowers and wiggling around in the pollen so joyfully.


It was a " happy time" for me to be grateful for the beauty that surrounds me even in these difficult and anxious times. I am so grateful to be living here. I know I was so annoyed when I had to move, again, but I now see that this was a wonderful move into this nature supported environment.



I was thinking today that this virus affects the body at the heart center, the center, where we connect with all things. It affects breathing and fills the lungs with fluid. So the feelings would be grief (tears/fluid) and fear (not able to breathe).


Because I connect so closely to nature, it seems to me that we are feeling also what nature is feeling as we burn her forests (how can we breathe) and send species into extinction (the grief of the mother).




I am not saying for a moment that this is karmic or punishment, please don't hear that. I think it is what happens when a system is so out of balance that it begins to crumble and decay.


What we can do is hold Love in our Heart and release all fear. We can bring back that balance starting with ourselves. We can love ALL living beings and give our gratitude to nature for supporting life on Earth.


Love also means also Compassion.


Be Loving.


Be Kind.


Be patient.


Feel deeply for our Planet and all Living Beings.


I Love You All.