lunes, octubre 28, 2019

Marlene Swetlishoff - ZANDUS-OCTOBER 2019 - Oct 28, 2019



ZANDUS-OCTOBER 2019

The above image of Master Zandus was commissioned by ©Marlene Swetlishoff through ©PsychicArtbyJanine. All rights reserved.

Beloved Ones,


I come on the wings of love! I, Zandus of Venus, am one of the Scribe’s spiritual guides; I have been with her since she came into this world. I have been her guide, mentor and protector from her early childhood days. I, Zandus, am a Master collective consciousness of all aspects of my own Divine Essence. My focus is on the Venusian way. The Venusian way is the way of love, peace, and harmony. It is the way of the heart, and so I come at this time in this history of your world as it is being made, as much of it is being dissolved to remind humanity of the greatness and magnificence of their own being.




Know that you have much within you that is operating in the continuum where all is simultaneous in nature, where you are experiencing all aspects of your self as the Divine aspects, the Divine completeness of your being. In this moment of time and place, it is a great struggle for many, even those who have been doing this work in their ongoing spiritual develoment. It


https://www.therainbowscribe.com/zandusoctober2019.htm?fbclid=IwAR0dwb3L1-JDQoRPnBQGIUezfbptl4HaMRRyu4N1ybNpF2JO1St7Pz9B2oU