lunes, marzo 18, 2019

Lee Carroll -Kryon - MM Message - Stronger Than You Know - Mar 18, 2019




March 18, 2019

From Kryon Book Eleven: Lifting the Veil

Stronger Than You Know

If you know how much you are loved, this message is going to be more profound for you. I gave you information not too long ago that told you who you really were. I asked you to see the hidden relationship between myself, as Kryon, and you, whose real name you cannot pronounce. The name that you hear and read today is
not your real name. You have an angelic name, indeed, which is unpronounceable since it is sensed as interdimensional light. And the lovely females in the room, are you aware of your warrior backgrounds? Do you know and feel a maleness that is there? If you could see the record of the Akash in your own DNA, you would see the joke. You came in this time as female, with an extra piece of early intuition, to get you going faster. But believe me, we still needed the warrior. Even as I look upon you, sister, I will remind you of your battlefield experiences that you wish to deny as you sit there. You are far stronger than you know.

~ KRYON

through Lee Carroll, the Original Kryon Channel