viernes, agosto 21, 2015

Rev. Terri Newlon - Djwhal Khul - August 21, 2015


DK    Djwhal Khul here. Tashi Delek.
Alright. In the Quarterly Forecast I mentioned that we’re kind of moving into the hot seat so to speak. September is coming, things are starting to build and get more intense. We’ve quite a bit happening so I want to talk about ‘presence in the moment’ because it will be more conducive to sort of scatter yourself or to feel more scattered. Thinking ahead about to dinner plans and then back maybe to something you forgot to complete yesterday and then you’ll bounce ahead to the next vacation, planning that. So there will be a sense to scatter and ping pong, all over the place, because of the way the Heavenly energies are.

So I want to give you a little bit of something to really bring your presence into the moment. I think probably some declarations like “I exist in this moment.” Or maybe you can make it “Only in this moment do I exist.” So talking to the I, it’s like the I AM presence or the God Consciousness and really kind of pulling yourself into present moment. Another declaration that I’ve used many times is “Present here now.” That might help you bring your focus in.
And then, I am just kind of surveying everyone personally that will tune into this and see if I can come up with… it’s actually, this is a fun one:
“I claim this moment.”
I think you’ll feel even something in the dan tien center there that sort of brings you into the body more completely. So that’s really your goal. Fully occupy the body in that moment and then when the next moment comes and you tend to want to scatter off, pull yourself back into the present moment. So keep practicing. It can be done.
Alright Dear Ones. Thank you and my love to you.

Djwhal Khul  

Channeled by Rev. Terri Newlon
www.TerriNewlon.com