miércoles, mayo 13, 2015

Judith Dagley - WE Are IN It NOW! Up Close and Personal #1 - 5.13.15


I know I often focus on speaking beyond my personal experience. I have very determinedly  done so, because my purpose in writing these posts is not “all about me,” but about what is relevant to ALL of us. This week, however, I’ve discovered that the only way I can express what feels true about ALL of us IS “all about ME!” Very paradoxical, it seems… or did seem, until I decided to stop trying to figure it out and just do it, anyway.
The very minute I made that choice, there was nothing more to figure out. I got it. 
From NOW on (at least as far as the topics I cover here are concerned), expressing what is true for ALL of us is going to have to be an “INSIDE JOB.” That is because we truly are in a NEW Paradigm, and getting up to speed with it requires not only the mastery of our own energetic technology as creator beings, but acquiring a radically NEW shift of perspective.
And considering what I’ve been going through, feeling, and experiencing internally in order to describe how to use this technology– I can tell you that there is a LOT to the process of aquiring that NEW perspective! Hmmm… what I also just got is that it’s the PROCESS I go through as I intuit and test this NEW information before offering it to you that creates the shift of perspective required to USE the end results.”

Those “end results” would be the energetic tools I’ve intentionally attempted to present with as little “extra verbiage,” as possible, of course… Okay, okay, I GET IT! Since this process of discovery is a human one (and a radically NEW human one, at that), sharing my human process is just as important as sharing the discoveries– maybe even more valuable.
And (not “but,” please notice– no more “buts” in this New Paradigm!), there is so much to all that I have been going through, feeling, experiencing in the process of presenting the first two NEW ENERGY Tele- Gatherings already that I cannot imagine sharing ALL of it. I’d be at the computer day and night for weeks! AND, I’m sure that I what I do share will be exactly “right”… because we are all connected. I will not be deciding what to share alone, after all. 
So first thing I gotta share (after all that, lol!)–  is that the last two NEW ENERGY TELE-GATHERINGS will be on May 17th and May 21st at 4:00 p.m. pstd. To find out more about them and/or register, click on “NEW ENERGY TELE-GATHERINGS!” at the top of the site. Recordings of the first two are also available there, btw.
I know, I “should” be putting all that info here again… according to the old paradigm perspective, I need to keep “marketing them.” Yeah, I know….I’m not in that perspective, though (never really have been actually). So that’s that. If you want to attend, you’ll find the info.
I, myself, am going to talk about me right NOW, thank you very much.
220px-Escher_Circle_Limit_IIIWhich I’ve already done quite a lot of, I’ve also just noticed. So for NOW, I’ll just say that what makes the awarenesses that have been coming to me so dazzlingly thrilling is how exquisitely simple they are in their intricately interwoven expansiveness. That’s quite a mouthful, sorry– but just wait till you SEE! Within a single awareness, several others will open like flowers, and even more will shoot out from it like sparks that connect with many others, and then they ignite and grow flowers and shoot sparks… It is a totally NEW Paradigm way of experiencing consciousness altogether, and so elegantly beautiful  that it fills me with wonder. You are going to love it!!!
In the meantime, consider this “Up Close and Personal #1,” and my introduction to the the ones that will follow, and my description of the process that lead me to begin to share them. Feels like a complete gestalt to me… to say more would be to begin a whole NEW one, entirely. So, I’ll sign off for NOW. Stay attuned!

Copyright(c)2015, Judith Dagley-All Rights Reserved.
You may copy and redistribute this material so long as you do not alter it in any way, the content remains complete, and you include this copyright notice link: http://www.judithdagley.wordpress.com