sábado, abril 04, 2015

Patricia Cota-Robles – Be The Resurrection Of The Light – 4 April 2015


patriciacotaroblesBE THE RESURRECTION OF THE LIGHT
by Patricia Cota-Robles
www.eraofpeace.org
April 4,  2015
PASSOVER BLOOD MOON
Full Moon  at 5:07 a.m. Pacific Time (Los Angeles) or 8:07 a.m. Eastern Time (New York)
BLOOD MOON LUNAR ECLIPSE
Maximum Eclipse at 5:00 a.m. Pacific Time (Los Angeles) or 8:00 a.m. Eastern Time (New York)
April 5, 2015
RESURRECTION SUNDAY – THE CELEBRATION OF EASTER
Begins at Sunrise all over the World
Humanity and ALL Life evolving on this sweet Earth are in the midst of the most powerful Eclipse Series we have ever experienced. This extremely rare Celestial alignment began with the Super New Moon Solar Eclipse and the Equinox on March 20, 2015, and will be exponentially expanded during the Passover Blood Moon Eclipse on April 4th and the Celebration of Easter on Resurrection Morning April 5, 2015.
On March 20th, through the Celestial Portal of Suns beyond Suns beyond Suns, the 5th-Dimensional Crystalline Solar Violet Flame from the very Heart of our Father-Mother God began flowing into the mental and emotional strata of Earth in higher frequencies than we have ever received. The I AM Presence within every man, woman, and child on this Planet absorbed that Sacred Fire and began utilizing it to cleanse and purify the negative thoughts, words, feelings, actions, memories, and beliefs each person’s fear-based human ego has been either deliberately or inadvertently empowering for aeons of time. This cleansing process is a critical facet of our Ascension process and must be God Victoriously accomplished before the patterns of Divine Love, Oneness, and Reverence for Life that are associated with the New Earth can tangibly manifest in our daily lives.

During the Celestial and Spiritual events that will take place on April 4th and 5th, the Resurrection Flame from the very Heart of our Father-Mother God will bathe the Earth and ALL her Life in unprecedented frequencies of God’s Resurrecting Power. The Resurrection Flame is a beautiful Mother-of-Pearl frequency of Light that was created by our Father-Mother God after our fall from Grace. The Divine Purpose of this Sacred Fire is intended to help Humanity, when we are ready, to Resurrect back into Light every one of our gross mutations and human miscreations which have resulted in all of our pain and suffering.
The reason Passover and the pageant of Easter took place after the Vernal Equinox in the Northern Hemisphere, is because that is the time of year when the Mother-of-Pearl Resurrection Flame bathes the Planet most intensely. During the Spring the Resurrection Flame awakens the hibernating animals and raises the sap in the trees bringing them back to life. The Resurrection Flame awakens the dormant seeds and births the flowers and crops.
In addition to those things that we can so easily observe, the Resurrection Flame also has the ability to raise every atomic and subatomic particle and wave of Life on Earth into a higher frequency.  When we invoke the Resurrection Flame through our I AM Presence and ask for this Divine Intervention not only for ourselves but on behalf of every person on Earth, the Resurrection Flame goes into action and  works with the I AM Presence of every person to raise the energy, vibration, and consciousness of the Sons and Daughters of God into a higher state of enlightened Christ Consciousness.
Due to the monumental purging that has been taking place during this Eclipse Series, Humanity en masse is now ready and able to receive the unprecedented influx of the Resurrection Flame that we will blessed with April 4-5, 2015. It will help immeasurably and be more effective if the Lightworkers around the World will join together and invoke the Resurrection Flame on behalf of our sisters and brothers in the Family of Humanity and in the Elemental and Angelic Kingdoms.
Please listen to your heart and if this facet of the Divine Plan resonates with you, invoke the Resurrection Flame by using the following Invocation as often as you can throughout this weekend.
Invoking The Resurrection Flame
I AM my I AM Presence and I AM One with the I AM Presence of ALL Humanity. As One Voice, One Breath, One Heartbeat, and One Energy, Vibration, and Consciousness of Pure Divine Love I invoke the most intensified frequencies of the Mother-of-Pearl Resurrection Flame that Cosmic Law will allow.
In the Name of the Almighty Presence of God, I AM,
I acknowledge and accept,
I AM One with my Father-Mother God.   (repeat 3 times)
I AM my I AM Presence.   (repeat 3 times)
I AM a Beloved Child of God.   (repeat 3 times)
I AM an Open Door for the Resurrection Flame.   (repeat 3 times)
Through the power of God blazing in every person’s Heart Flame, I invoke the Mighty Archangel of Resurrection and all of the Legions of Light associated with the Resurrection Flame throughout Infinity. Powers of Light, come forth now, and assist me in flooding the Earth and every electron of precious Life energy evolving on this Planet in the radiance of my Father-Mother God’s Mother-of-Pearl Resurrection Flame.
I invoke the Resurrection Flame to set right the vibratory action of all energy in my world,
and in all of the World.
I AM an instrument of God reestablishing Divinity wherever the Resurrection Flame is applied.
I AM the Flame of Resurrection in Action.  (repeat 3 times)
I AM a director of the Resurrection Flame, and I AM humble before its magnificent Presence,
I AM grateful to unleash the power of the Resurrection Flame on the Earth.
I AM an instrument of God, CHARGING the electronic substance in, through, and around all Life with the full power and might of the Resurrection Flame.  (repeat 3 times)
I AM the CAUSE of this Blessing of the Resurrection Flame;
I AM the Bridge over which it flows;
I AM the Resurrection Flame’s final effect of Divinity NOW reestablished on Earth;
I AM the Resurrection of the Light on Planet Earth,
now made manifest and sustained by Divine Grace.
And so it is, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM, Beloved I AM.
Patricia Cota-Robles
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
a 501 (c) 3 nonprofit educational organization
www.eraofpeace.org
FAX: 520-751-2981
Phone: 520-885-7909
New Age Study of Humanity’s Purpose
PO Box 41883,
Tucson, Arizona 85717
This article is copyrighted, but you have my permission to share it through any medium as long as it is offered for FREE, it is not altered, and the proper credit line is included. Thank You.
©2015 Patricia Diane Cota-Robles
The information in this monthly sharing is being given to Humanity by the Beings of Light in the Realms of Illumined Truth. The Divine Intent of these celestial sharings is to encourage, empower, uplift, and inspire Humanity by allowing us to see the bigger picture during these wondrous but often challenging times.