miércoles, diciembre 03, 2014

Wes Annac - An Introduction to Meditative Writing – Part 2/3 - Dec 3, 2014



Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
Continued from Part 1
Creativity Doesn’t Require Meditation
By no means is meditation required to be creative, but it makes the process more enjoyable.
It also has its downsides. For example, I’ll have a lot of editing work to do once I finish writing this, because I’ve basically closed my eyes and allowed my higher self (or whatever force you want to call it) to take the wheel and steer.
I’ll inevitably misspell and mangle the words I type, but since I’m used to editing text from my days channeling my higher self and guides, editing them doesn’t seem like a big deal.
It’s worth it to express myself and have my oversoul express him/herself via this expanded creative outlet, and any editing that needs done along the way is a small price to pay for the expressional abilities that result from embracing a deeper state of consciousness while writing.

Channeling Without Fostering Dependence
With meditative writing, I hope to present to the world the idea that we can ‘channel’ our higher selves without directly channeling them.
We can channel without encouraging the conscious community to follow an external spiritual authority figure, and we can use the channeling ability, which we all have, to express how we feel while we allow our higher selves and guides to speak through us.
I know some seekers don’t even resonate with the idea of spiritual guides.
I respect this, but the idea that there are helpers in the higher realms who attempt to assist us does resonate with me. I don’t think we have to constantly listen to them speak through channelers to receive their assistance or feel their vibrations, but there’s nothing wrong with following channeled messages.
It’s great that they contain so much guidance, but we can pick up on this guidance and express it through our consciousness without fostering a potentially unhealthy dependence on the messages.
Especially when it comes to communicating with the higher realms, I think the most important thing to keep in mind is that we’re our own saviors.
We’re meant to create all of the personal and collective changes that need made before we can find the light, and even though our companions in the higher realms are doing a lot to help our planet evolve, our collective condition is ultimately our responsibility.
Different Beliefs and Opinions
After studying up on a few different belief systems and various opinions that are thrown around the conscious community, I see that some seekers heavily rebel against certain concepts, like channeling and ascension, that have been labeled ‘new agey’.
We can’t expect everyone to believe or advocate the same things, but we descend into distortion when we claim our beliefs or our perception on reality are the only correct ones.
I don’t think anyone’s beliefs are one hundred percent correct or one hundred percent incorrect, and it’s become clear that every belief system contains glimmers of truth and untruth. We don’t want to rebel so strongly against them that we miss out on their truths, but we don’t want to fall for any untruths either.
The spiritualist movement, for instance, has given us a lot of insightful information about life after death and the nature of the fourth dimension. After studying up on it, I see that there’s also been a lot of fraud, trickery and pure deceit involved.
Dishonest mediums would put on stage shows for people in an effort to convince them that the things they had their spiritual ‘sources’ do were real – such as moving tables and making noises.
There’s been a lot of fraud in the spiritualist movement, but I don’t think the tricksters and conmen should speak for the movement as a whole. There have also been a lot of genuine teachings, and if you read any channeled book about life after death and the fourth dimension, you’ll see that it contains a lot of aligned, potentially truthful information.
Concluded in Part 3 tomorrow. Head here to read the full article.