miércoles, diciembre 03, 2014

Isabel Henn - My Journal December 03, 2014 – Our journey home to Source


20141120_001713


Log Entry Earth Time December 03, 2014, 06:51.55 pm CEST

At the moment life flows with the usual chores. I do my cleansings, healings and energy work. Also the reiki for Kiba’s behavior and for Tom’s heart. Tomorrow we have the next visit at the vet clinic. I am curious if the healing sessions for him are successfull or at least will show an improvement. I am only glad that he takes his daily tablet without troubles. He eats it out of my palm like a treat. :) My sweet Tom <3 span="">

My Zen-Master Tom :)


The last nights I dreamed and I remember my dream from tonight. I was traveling with some persons to a for me not obvious destination. We used a bus and a train and we reached the station for them not on well-trodden and known paths but we walked across country and unknown paths. We could reach the train station only that way or we would have missed the train. I woke up before we reached our destination and in this I know that we are still on the way, not yet there but near the end of the last stage.
Usually I remember only dreams that are important for me as my Higher Self or Full Consciousness as I call her blocks all I do during my sleeptime. I know why she does it but it is not yet the time to tell.
My close friend to whom I mentioned my dream told me it could be my timing to go UP and when Gaia collective ascends. My thoughts were that we can travel or have to travel aside from known paths to reach our goal.
I think it is a combination of both, Ascension is the goal, the destination, for Gaia, the collective and ME. AND: that we must leave the well-trodden paths when we want to reach this destination. That we have to leave our old thinking, beliefs and behavior, the old 3D energies and that we must change our way of thinking, doing and living. I remember that in my dream I told my companions that we must leave the road to reach the station or we would be left behind aka the train would set off without us.
I remember now that recently I had more dreams of traveling in trains, with difficulties and unusual modalities of using these trains. Some wagons chock-full so I had to find another one where I found more room for me and my group, nearly empty wagons. The full wagons with all the people who didn’t or couldn’t change their thinking about how to travel were left behind at a certain point of our journey as these wagons were too heavy for the railroad engine. They hampered the whole train.
These dreams didn’t make any sense then but after tonights dream it fits.
Our all destination is Ascension or getting one step nearer to Source. Those of us who are able and willing to change the old habits of thinking, doing and moving – leaving the full wagon to move to an empty one in my dream – will be those who ascend in this glorious time. All others need to wait for another option of traveling like another train or to walk. This will need more time. The express train will run without them.
schnellzug-wallpapers_13515_1600x1200
Our express train to the fifth dimension or higher is the way we live. Is it thinking, acting and talking unconditional love, forgiveness and non-judgement? Congratulation, then you have a place in this train. If not, if you still want to live in the old 3D energies then you’ll have to wait for the next train, but the schedule for this isn’t made yet.
I don’t know if there is another express train on its way where they could hop onto. I only know that it is never too late to change behavior. It will at least be easier for them to reach the train in the next ascension period.
I would love that all have the possibility to take our train, but especially the younger souls need more time to travel and one day they will be ready to change places into an empty wagon of the train to Ascension. Be assured, no soul will get lost, each one of them is on the monitor of their guides and when they are ready they’ll get the train. Eventually each soul will reach its destination on the dimensional stairs to Heaven, to Source. One soul faster the other slower, each and every soul will get the time it needs for its development and if it is all eternity. Your going home to Source is guaranteed. How fast you will be there depends on your behavior, on your way of living. You can explore life in each dimension as long as you want.
Source is patient and wants you to enjoy life and make wonderful experiences.
Source, the Divine Mother and Father love you infinite and eternally.
<3 span=""> <3 span=""> <3 span="">
I AM the I AM
I am the love, I am the light, I am the life
Golden Star
EnnKa Princess of Lyra, Limoria and Sirius
Copyright © 2012 – 2014 by Isabel Henn. It is allowed to share this message in its complete form without changes and when the author’s name and the link to the original site is given. http://thesilverplatinumflame.wordpress.com/