miércoles, noviembre 26, 2014

Eliza - Journal Entry 11.26.2014



Dawn at Fish Lake
Journal Entry 11.26.2014
It’s been nearly five weeks (!) since my “ascension”. Some of the past hours, days and weeks have been challenging ones for me, as I have passed through bouts of intense emotions and feelings.
I’ve been told that I am clearing at a tremendous rate. Actually, I think most of us are doing just that given the intensity of the energies and all the recent portals, etc., that we have gone through.
Even as a young adult, I had a pattern of going in and out of intense, but short-lived bouts of depression. If left alone, I could bring myself out of the funk without a problem. Often I would not be able to talk and would disappear either to my room or go for a walk.

These past couple of days, I’ve had a couple of bouts of depression or sadness arising seemingly out of nowhere. Clearing, once again.
Then, last night, I finally asked what was going on. Apparently I was clearing the trauma from one of my more controversial past lives. I’ll spare you the details. The individual in question has not been treated well by history and died a violent death in battle. Sooo… it’s understandable that there would be a need for me to clear the thought forms and emotions surrounding this one particularly difficult lifetime. I also took the time to call in the Presence of Lady Astrea and the Resurrection Angels to anchor the Resurrection Pillars at the battlefield site. And then called to Archangel Michael and his legions to clear the astral field of all entities. Of course, this is a mere drop in the proverbial bucket as Europe is chalk full of battle fields, through the passage of several millennia, even before the rise of Rome.
Anyway, when I woke up this morning, I was reminded of this particular lifetime and looked up what I could in a short time to refresh my memory regarding this historical figure. And found that I could read the material in a well-balanced and detached manner.
The rest of the day, I felt completely free of all traces of depression, sadness or anger. It felt rather freeing… and completely delightful to have attained balance once again.
Frozen
So, for my own benefit whenever I begin to go into a funk (if one occurs again) I will ask what lifetime(s) I am working on now. Just an impression is all that is needed and you would be amazed to see names, images, memories flow forth.
Mind you, it isn’t necessary to remember all of your past life times. And I realize that many people still haven’t tuned into a single one at this point. However, if you look at what you are attracted to, in the way of books, music, travel, art and other things that speak to the right hemisphere of your brain, you might actually be able to piece together a short list of possible lifetimes.
In the past (this lifetime) I have received short visions or impressions, a kind of instant recognition or have been drawn to read certain books or view documentaries. Keep in mind that no matter what lifetimes you have lived (or are living as a multidimensional being) the one where your focus is NOW, is the important one.
Another thing, although I have shared that my Higher Self is a Lady of Light and connected to a good many Light Beings elsewhere, remember that YOU are also a multidimensional Being, living simultaneously on many different levels, dimensions and worlds. We are ALL interconnected through the Web of Life that extends through the Universe and beyond within the physical realm, all the way back to when we are emerged from Source.
Ahhhh… it is nice to cuddle up under a warm blanket on this gray evening. We’ve had a warm front go through which raised the snow level, from 3,500 to 6,500 feet, bringing up the local creeks rather quickly. I think the past couple of weeks have been rather like receiving winter in a week, with temperatures ranging from 7 to 58 degrees F. We’ve had heavy frosts, snow, freezing fog / rain, rain, wind, occasional sunbreaks and lots of gray clouds. Autumn / winter in the Pacific Inland Northwest.
Mountain Mists
I hope my words assist people just in knowing that they are not alone in facing and moving through challenges these days. Challenges can take on many shapes… not the least just driving to work on extremely slick, icy roads or dealing with health issues or rapid mood cycles.
I’m not sure if I’m going to be “leaving” anytime soon. For a few days, I wasn’t receiving much input from my Light Family, as I struggled through my own issues. Being out of alignment and unable to bring myself to pray or call upon the angels makes it hard on them, too, as they can’t assist if I don’t grant permission. I think this important fact is something that people often forget. And sometimes we might have to wallow for a while before managing to call for assistance.
I was aware of their Presence wherever I “checked” inward, but even then not always able to lift the mood long enough to get clear answers to questions.
Everyone is going to have different ways of handling these rapid changes and challenges that we are all undergoing. What I have learned is, that it is important to work on the past life issues, releasing old stuck energies with the Violet Flame and other rays that you are comfortable using.
And always be mindful, even when you don’t feel like you’re getting anywhere, you are still loved and regarded with the highest respect by all of your mentors and Star Families.
We may appear to stumble and fall occasionally, but we didn’t come here to be “perfect” at all times. We came here to gain experience, wisdom and compassion through the doing… through the learning as we come into remembrance of who and what we truly are, magnificent Beings of Light having a “human” experience in a lower density world.
Fortunately, our planet is swiftly rising in vibration and frequency and these energies are highly supportive of swift spiritual growth. Use your tools, listen to your intuition and heart, see whether or not information, people and things “resonate” with you or not, be your own teacher and be open to being taught by the people who pass through your daily life.
As you approach a place wherein you can dwell in relative balance, you will enjoy in simply being here, living and experiencing the wonders of life in a physical realm.
Much love to all and thank you, especially, for the supportive emails and comments on the blog. We’re all in this together, dear ones. Smile… laugh and feel the Love that you are in Truth.
Namaste.
I AM Eliza
Faith
All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, http://www.bluedragonjournal.com