lunes, noviembre 10, 2014

Eliza - Journal Entry 11.10.2014




15406268726_18b4652239_h
Journal Entry 11.10.2014
Another 55 day.
Today was winter prep day. Raked leaves. Got the snow tires put on vehicle. Put the down jacket in a convenient spot. Pulled out the ice scrapers for car, snow shovel for yard. Good use of some vacation time!
We’re forecast to catch a portion of the “Polar Vortex” that will be working its way south during the next couple of days. Lows will be in the teens… and I go to work before the sun rises, so appreciate having stable tires for icy roads.
I may be “ascending”, but I’m also a practical person. Grounded. And trained, through years of hiking and backpacking to be prepared for pretty much anything. I also have meals that I can eat cold if necessary in case the power goes out… and a warm sleeping bag. And two cats, LOL, to share warmth.
I live in a rental house with single pane windows. I do have thermal drapes, which helps, but the furnace will be going on quite a bit in the next couple of days. I’ve kept the heat off or low as much as possible, but there comes a time when you need to keep the house warm, just so the pipes won’t freeze.
And I’ll be going to the store tomorrow, before we get the forecasted snow and ice on Wednesday through Friday. The temperatures are going to be doing quite a lot of ups and downs, so we could have real icy roads by the weekend.

Being prepared does NOT being in fear. As a Native American and member of a tribal community, ALL the people prepared for the colder months throughout the summer. We enjoyed the warmer weather, but were always looking forward to preparing for the cold. Folks today, with their electricity and heaters, don’t have to do as much preparation, but even a little is better than none.
I’m still here, as Eliza. My awareness of such comes and goes. Depends if I’m actively channeling or receiving information from higher sources. Today, I’m very much here, although working along with Sundeelia as she prepares to eventually take the driver’s seat as it were.
I’ve completely surrendered to even being here for the duration… however long that will be. Surrender is an important part of ascension. You need to be completely NEUTRAL about everything in your life. So, I am letting go of the notion that I’m going Home, although I am being told that I am… still it is a matter of patiently waiting for the process to come to completion. And how long that will take… well, that depends on me surrendering to the process, allowing my assistants to do their work without my becoming emotional… whether that may manifest as impatience, anger, grief… or whatever.
I watched the move about Francis and Clare of Assisi yesterday, again. Apparently, I needed to release some more grief and tears, which I did. Can’t help it. It was emotional seeing that lifetime, again. Yet when the tears ended… quicker than the last time, I was done. All emotional triggers need to go to neutral. It’s all a process of let go, let go, let go.
DSCF3020
And expand, expand, expand simultaneously. That might sound contradictory to some people who aren’t actively using both hemispheres of their brain – most people don’t, yet. The right hemisphere is holistic in its approach to life. It “sees” the big picture – often that which other people cannot see at all. It sees and observes patterns and rhythms. It puts things together in new and different ways. It can see applications for old materials… etc. In short, it is the creative portion of your brain, simply under- utilized by most Westerners today who are comfortable just watching the Tube for their entertainment.
It’s through this higher mind that the intuition works. “It’s all in your imagination!” were dreaded words for some of us when we were young, but not now. Having a good relationship with your intuition and practice in listening to it… and acting on the hunches, will pay for those who have done their personal work.
I learned to listen to my intuition through the process of hiking alone in the woods. Most “authorities” disapprove of that kind of activity… yet, it is one that will sharpen your awareness of not just your environment, but also yourself. You become reliant on that “small, still voice” within that speaks volumes, through feelings, body comfort / discomfort… and so on.
Ever feel a tightness in your belly… and not from doing 100 sit-ups! It is a sensation like someone put a fist in your gut. That’s your intuition telling you that someone is thinking bad thoughts “at” you… or that you may be in personal danger… if you’re attempting to drive an icy road without good tires or climbing a mountain without a good kit on your back. The circumstances vary, but the signs and the silent language are the same. It’s up to you to develop a good working relationship with your intuition so you begin to understand that wordless language. And through this growing partnership, eventually your Higher Self and / or mentors will reach your everyday consciousness.
Through long years, I learned to appreciate it and listen / feel when I was being communicated with. I learned to turn back on that snowy road in March, to turn around when I felt a “click” in my head indicating that a cold front was rapidly approaching… or to turn around when the snow conditions were a bit much for a single hiker to handle without a good ice axe and micro-spikes. You learn to listen or get into trouble as a result.
Now my intuition has expanded to become part of an inner sensory system that immediately informs me if a “visitor” is present. This morning, I had a visitation from Lord Rananda and Lord Sananda. Yesterday, it was another Master. Or just my Angels. Depends on the day and the situation.
Recently, I’ve come to realize that our world offers many pathways to Heaven, but along the way it can be confusing to one who has been taught in one tradition when suddenly they encounter a completely different way of seeing things. I’ve also come to realize that I seem to have a capacity to adjust faster to new information because I’m not intent on holding onto the old. I’ve made adjustments in how I see the Masters and Archangels. One does when you realize that some of these Beings are actually family in higher dimensions.
I totally realize that some, even all of what I have been addressing for the last several months would seem utterly fantastic (and not in a good way – more like “crazy!”) to most people in 3D. Yet, I’ve adapted and expanded my awareness and now know, for sure, that “I” exist multidimensionally. It’s not a fairy tale… it’s my life now.
And I’ve learned some of how life functions in 5D. It’s not as exotic as many people suggest or even hope. Some of the cultures that you will encounter on worlds such as Sirius would shock many New Agers. The culture is extremely ancient and holds to traditions that are thousands of years old. The Pleiades are varied, from isle to isle the culture is slightly different. Some isles have a tribal society. Others are more advanced. Some isles have 6D non-physical beings as residents. On some islands there are fully conscious dolphins. On other isles – and we’re talking about planets here – children go to school at age three for at least 20 years and then go to work for their family. Some people grow up, go to school and work in the same village for their entire lives. Other people go to school, work in the Command (as in Ashtar) for years, then retire and live out their lives at home. Life on these worlds is both exotic and prosaic. People mate, have children, go to school, work hard, work together, eat food… use star craft… it’s all a matter of expanding your perspective on what’s possible.
These are real people who have worked together to create their worlds as they want them and change comes slowly to the more traditional cultures spread across the isles.
cfc4c904e89057992ed3ef5762fe7876
The Command works with our world and others who are on the edge of becoming a galactic civilization. We’re close, but there’s still work to do. And it’s up to all of us still here to do it. We live in a free-will world. It’s up to us to indicate that we want ascension and then to work towards it. Ascension is not given to those who just expect to be handed things on a silver platter. It takes concentration, dedication, personal effort and protracted (long-term) focused intent to ascend. Yes, the planet is ascending, but YOU are the only one who can learn to balance your own emotional upheavals that occur as the Light intensifies.
I remember the sensation when I first got “fried” by Light… too much at one sitting. It was after an evening spent doing decrees during a service with Church Universal & Triumphant. Yes, I consider the institution a cult due to some of their methodologies; however, the light there is real. Doing Violet Flame decrees for an hour will loosen up all kinds of debris within your emotional body. As result, you might sense the telltale signs of nausea, toxic headache, body aches, fatigue; you can imagine how I felt like after two years of the same. Processing the light through our heavy physical bodies takes work and understanding and patience. It has always been that way on the path of initiation and that is why the Path has been limited for so long. Initiates were only accepted once they proved their will and determination was fully focused on the journey. And in the olden days, many initiates died attempting what we are doing openly, during our everyday lives. The energy fields of the planet have been updated and recalibrated, if you haven’t noticed.
So… as I was saying earlier, I’m learning to surrender to the process as I am currently undergoing retuning to the higher dimensions. A couple of nights ago, I experienced being in Tazjima’s body for a few short moments. It was wonderful to feel a young, pliable body once again. Hopefully that connection will strength as my focus continues to switch over to the other life that my Higher Self is leading. And if it doesn’t, then I will deal with whatever I need to deal with here and now.
I hope to retire next year. I’m not really “ready” for retirement financially speaking but putting it out there to the Universe to open the way for new ways of living to enter my life. Working at a prison is not my idea of working for the future of this planet. We’ll see what happens, whether or not I’m here or whether Sundeelia is in charge. It makes life interesting to say the least. Let’s say that I’m so over being “normal” and just want to be “me” for a change… whoever that is at the moment, LOL.
I am actually very aware of who and what I am, well-grounded and able to adapt. I just don’t move as fast as I did when ten or twenty years younger. Still, I managed to put in a lot of physical work today without fainting from exhaustion. Hopefully I can work on getting in better shape through the upcoming winter, through stretching, bike work and some light yoga or Tai Chi. Anything to get the body moving as it is meant to move. Many times we forget that we need to care for our body temple, something that has been encouraged in the doctrines of the Christian religion… which would have you so eager to get to heaven that you forget to live here. Is that what I’ve been doing lately? It’s something to ponder and so I let go and learn to savor the little moments spent in the garden, with my cats, reading books, listening to music, enjoying a good piece of fruit, watching a sunset or viewing a beautiful flower. Enjoy the little things in life while you can.
Namaste.
I AM Eliza
©All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, www.bluedragonjournal.com