miércoles, octubre 01, 2014

Wes Annac- My Perspective on Ascension Predictions – Part 1/2 - Oct 1, 2014




Credit: Love and Light Portal
Written by Wes Annac, The Culture of Awareness
There’s something I feel like I have to say, and even though part of me is hesitant to say it, another, more overwhelming part of me is practically bursting at the seams to get it out. Please note that with what I’m about to say, I don’t intend to sound uncompassionate or uncaring about the plight of those who’ve been concerned about the matter I’m going to discuss.
With as much compassion and understanding as possible; as much love as I can muster up, I feel like I have to say this:
I don’t really care when ascension happens.

A lot of seekers who resonate with the idea of ascension have been talking about potential deadlines, dates, etc. for our ascension to happen in a bold and undeniable way. Whereas the date of December 2012 was advocated for a long time by a lot of seekers (including me), we’re now hearing about 2017 as a possible ascension date.
Channeled sources who are otherwise genuine are coming out with new predictions (some of which are answers to questions they’re posed by their loyal readers/listeners) and telling us to stay vigilant for the next few years while the energy continues to intensify.
Please note: I’m not saying I think those predictions are false or the sources who are giving them aren’t genuine or valid. I’m not saying the energy won’t continue to intensify and potentially dazzle us with how pure it’s becoming, because I can personally attest that it’s getting purer than I would’ve ever thought or expected.
I’m saying that in all honesty, I just don’t care when the biggest ascension-related events are going to manifest. I don’t!
For me, this time we’re in right now is the ascension, and I’m sure a lot of you will agree. Sure, the energy could (and probably will) intensify dramatically into 2017, and we could’ve witnessed a lot of bold and undeniable changes by that point. But whether or not we experience literal ascension in or around 2017 doesn’t matter one bit to me.
If I can be honest, I’m in it for the long haul. Feel free to disagree with the somewhat radical statement I’m about to make, but if the years and decades go by and we don’t happen to see any major events, be them related to ascension, financial abundance, disclosure or anything else, I’m still going to be out here doing my thing.
I’m still going to work as hard as I can to advocate spirit and enjoy the good vibration that results.
Like Steve Beckow recently said, the reality of all of this is just too apparent for me to a) continue to focus on dates, manifestations and other affirmations of things I already know but I’m just starting to really discover or b) give up all hope and faith when predicted events don’t manifest.
I’ve long decided to stop giving my energy to dates, timeframes, or manifestations of any sort. Yes, a worldwide financial restructuring would be amazing and we could do a lot with the funds that’d result, but I’m focusing on what I can do right here, right now with the funds that are available and the inspiration I receive from spirit to uplift myself and my planet.
Yes, planetary ascension will be the most spectacular thing we’ve ever experienced when it does happen. And I do think it’ll happen, despite my wariness with dates and predictions. With the extent to which consciousness and awareness have already grown on our little planet, collective ascension’s inevitable!
As strange as it might sound, I think my complete acceptance of the reality of everything we’ve learned about – ascension; the channeled sources who speak to us from the higher realms; the disclosures that’ll inevitably take place and the fall of the cabal, which’ll precede or follow them; the general spiritual nature of our existence – is causing me not to care about dates or manifestations anymore.
A bold, direct collective ascension can happen in my lifetime or not. It really doesn’t bother me either way, and even if it doesn’t happen in my lifetime, I can look back on my life as a wrinkly old man and know that I did everything I could to strengthen and support this ascension.
No matter what happens or does/doesn’t manifest, I’m a warrior for the light and that’s an empowering thing to realize. I’ll always be a conduit for spirit, with the exception of a few articles here and there (like this one) where I have my higher self step aside so I can give my personal opinion.
I’ll continue to happily follow the various genuine channeled sources that are out there, and if they make a prediction or say something that doesn’t resonate with me, I’ll brush those words aside and embrace the things they say that do resonate.
If certain channeled sources seem to continue to say things that don’t resonate, I’ll respectfully place my attention on other messages that do resonate without acting like the sources I once followed suddenly aren’t genuine anymore just because I didn’t personally agree with their words. This hasn’t happened, but that’s what I’d do if it did.
I’ll continue to embrace spirit and everything that comes with it, and I’ll continue to do everything I can to strengthen this ongoing spiritual revolution.
I’m getting the increasing feeling that however cliché it sounds, we really are the ones we’ve been waiting for. Even if it turns out to be the longest, most gradual and arduous process we’ve ever experienced, I think we’re literally creating our ascension step by step; channeled message by channeled message; article by article; book by book; song by song.
Every creative and spiritually inspired thing we do contributes to our ongoing planetary ascension, and even if all of our work doesn’t seem to have been enough in fifty years, you can bet I’ll keep going. Again, I’ll know that I did everything in my power to help enlighten and uplift humanity, and that’ll be good enough for me.
An unprecedented sense of liberation comes with recognizing that in a sense, we are ascension. We are the higher realms.
We’re the light. We’re the anchors; the world changers; the gatekeepers; the lightworkers. We really are the ones we’ve been waiting for, and we have a lot of work to do to change things. We’ve hardly started the greatest of our work, even though we’ve done a lot so far, and we have the potential to do things we would’ve never thought possible.
And it starts with a simple decision to be creative. To be loving.
To empty our consciousness of the ego and use the daily enlightenment that results to create real outer change by facilitating real inner change. This is our mission, and we’re being supported by an uncountable number of higher-dimensional souls who just want to empower us, or, at the very least, help us see that we’re already empowered.
Concluded in Part 2 tomorrow. Read this article in full at: http://cultureofawareness.com/empower-yourself/my-perspective-on-ascension-predictions/