viernes, agosto 08, 2014

~THE HATHORS – LIONS GATE – SUPER MOON AUGUST 9/10 – HOW TO ACTIVATE YOUR CRYSTALINE CODES AND RAISE YOUR VIBRATION~


thehathorslionsgatesupermoonannamerkabaThis post contains a meditation to clear your heart space, activate your crystalline grids and help you to connect to your own self. This meditation should be performed during the full moon which is coming up shortly, but can be done at any given moment in time. This super moon brings with her spectacular energies and so it’s wise to use these energies to your advantage…
Freedom, equality, balance, tranquility, resurrection, remembrance, antiquity, emotional release of pain and suffering, and understanding the stubble energies of unconditional love shall become the primary guiding posts for your earthly selves in the days to come. Accessing the crystalline structure of your being is simpler that you imagine it to be. For there is a mathematical equation that shall get you to the moment of pure excellence that you wish to arrive at. The ground point, the point zero, the zero point of antiquity, traveling back in time, to the seeding of your heart with the new structures of the encoded DNA…


Freedom, equality, balance, tranquility, resurrection, remembrance, antiquity, emotional release of pain and suffering, and understanding the stubble energies of unconditional love shall become the primary guiding posts for your earthly selves in the days to come.
For through the pinnacle of truth shall your true selves emerge and bring forth that which you are destined to be. The accomplishment of self fulfilling prophesies that you are prophesying upon yourselves at this moment in time, shall come to pass only through the codices ingrained in your mind’s eye, for through the mind’s eye of your beholder selves shall you truly see the diamond crystalline bridge to the reality of your choosing. For all begins and ends with you. All is you. It has always been and always shall be spinning the ultimate understanding of self into existence. Albeit the absence of time in the universal understanding of things from the perspective of your earthlings elves – TIME IS OF THE ESSENCE our dearly beloveds, for the truth of the unconditional love is emerging from within your heart of hearts, and is spreading like wildfire throughout your known world.

Metatron’s Clearing & Protection Device – As told to me by AA Metatron – Activates automatically at 11:00 a.m. and 11:00 p.m. everyday drawing source energy into itself and then dispersing this energy to you evenly throughout the day. It protects up to 13 feet of space in every direction, remember that your own sphere of influence is 18 miles in each direction and coupled with this tool you will amplify this energy creating a vacuum of clearance which will expand exponentially. No matter what method you use in 15 minutes after you clear space, unless you have something in that space to keep the POSITIVE energy flowing to neutralize the negative, everything will come back. That is why its always great to have something near you that will neutralize this type of energy and bathe you in love and light
Accessing the crystalline structure of your being is simpler that you imagine it to be. For there is a mathematical equation that shall get you to the moment of pure excellence that you wish to arrive at.
The ground point, the point zero, the zero point of antiquity, traveling back in time, to the seeding of your heart with the new structures of the encoded DNA of your vehicles, you shall discover the ancient understanding and the ancient encodings system within the  RNA and DNA codices of your hearts structure. For the hearts structure has been altered and the connectors to your divine selves have been broken, and the time has come to put the crystalline structure of your being back into the heart space where it belongs, activating the dormant DNA that has been hidden diligently so within the subatomic structure of your vehicles. For within the nuclei of your atomic structure, lays a tiny code of excellence a tiny code of excellence of your benevolent selves, and today, we shall exhilarate the encoding, we shall bring that which is none existence into your present reality, we shall show you the way of becoming, the way of BECOMING.
And so, and thus, we ask that you find a quiet moment in time, a quiet moment in your linear understanding of selves. A quite moment within your structural matrix. And embrace the oneness with your creator selves; allow the energies to pulsate through your body, pushing out all that no longer belongs. For the coding and the activating of this spontaneous nuclei encoding shall be a most brilliant experience.
And so and thus, we wish for you to begin singing a song to your own tune, a song of love and devotion to the ONE that is YOUR HEARTS.
“I sing a song to my heart. I sing a song to my heart. I bring pure love and reprise. I know that I am a deity. I know that I have come here to spread the magic of love. By the power invested in me by my higher self and the source of eternal flame. I ask thee to release me form the bondages of time. I ask thee the to release me of bondages of slavery from which I have come, the slavery to the EGO, the slavery to that with which I have infused my own being
Through the endless incarnations of my ancestors of whom the DNA structure of my vehicle has been acquired
Through the endless incarnations of the codices of pain and suffering,
Through the endless karmic existence of the DNA structure of the body and the vehicle that I am inhabiting
Through the endless war and the endless war misconception and misunderstanding of reality in eons prior I RELEASE ALL THAT STANDS IN MY WAY TO PURITY. I RECALL THAT WHICH I AM.
Through the seed I ask that I be connected to the infinite potential of my being, to the infinite potential of my I AM presence, I ask to be further released, replenished, reconstructed, to the new understanding of my present reality, to the new understanding off that which I am, for I am that which has come, I am that which has gone, I am that which remains, I AM.
I am the seed of love and I am the seed of peace, I am the seed of eternal flame of the violet
I am the seed of eternal flame of the golden particles of GOD
For the God that is within me shall come forth and rise above and through the illusion set before me by the matrix of my own creation.
I set forth the encodings, I release the encoded structures of the ancients, for the ancient structure of life, no longer pertains to that which I am.
The ancient understanding of life, the karmic wheel of life no longer has any association with thaw which I am
For I have not come from the wheel of karma, for I have been brought into the spherical existence of the matrix earth, from eons prior, eons past, eons into the future and the now moment of time.  
For I have risen form the ashes of those who have come before me. For I have risen form the ashes of that which no longer belongs to me. For I am not that which my ancestors wished me to be, for I am not that which I have been brought to believe that I am, for I am that which I AM!
missiontoearthcoverlarge
To help you on your journey I have written and published a book. It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit : http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/books/
For I AM an infinite being of love and understanding. For I am an infinite potential of the cosmic gateways. For I am the power of cosmic proportions. For I am eternal being of light and life.
For I relinquish the power of my ego. I relinquish the power of all who have wielded the power over me for eons past. I relinquish and let go. I LET GO and ALLOW the love and the wings of protection to embrace me in a space of eternal understanding of light, eternal understanding of peace, eternal understanding of my creator self.
For with love and peace and harmony I create, for with the determination of a thousand lyrical songs of the angels I bring forth the light of my creator self,
For through the structural abundance of my grids I AM. For I AM.
Peace and harmony and joy and love and light be onto those who come before me who are presently incarnated on the karmic wheel of life.
Peace and Joy and unconditional love shall embrace all who sing a song of destruction, for through the power of my I AM presence I embrace them all into an unconditional violet flame of love, and as they sing a song of destruction the words shall lose all meaning within their brains, and their heart codes shall activate fully and completely, pushing out all that does not belong, pushing out all that has no place in a world of peace, abundance and love.
For the peace that I feel for all of mankind, for all of my beloved children shall spring forth and give rise to a new world, a world of love and light, prosperity and peace, of their benevolent selves.
For the moment has come, that my structural components are activated, and so I allow, and so I ask, and so it is. I ask and I allow for the structural components of my crystalline christened self to emerge from the depth of my heart and  begin to spin in a vortex of unconditional love for all, unconditional love for all including my own self. For I AM Love!
For nothing but love exists, for love and only love shall emerge from within the depth of time and space. And as I spin the vortex of eternal unconditional pure love, I invite the hearts of others to connect with that which I am, and together in unison we spin a new song of prosperity, a new song of light and of love for all! AMEN-RA-IM-RA! I AM THAT WHICH I AM! IT IS SO AND SO IT IS!”
And so our dearly beloveds, as you sing a new song and allow the new energies to circulate throughout your being, by activating and allowing the crystalline sparks to enter your heart space, you shall push the remaining darkness that lurks deep within your harts space into the light for healing and transmutation. You shall unfurl the true DNA of that which you are. You shall activate the god’s code within your very selves, and allow the true essence of all that you have brought to this planet to unfold.
And as the process continues, you shall see miracles abound. You shall witness that which you have not thought of witnessing prior. For the moment to learn how to activate your creative vehicles have come, and  each moment of your journey on earth shall present  you with a new undersigning of your present reality.
Welcome the new energies for they are here, welcome the new understanding of life and love, for it is here to stay.  For the turbulent wars that are abound on your planet at this moment in time shall come to an end. For you shall see peace and prosperity unfold before you. For it shall be so, and so it is. For you shall see the fruits of your labor spring to life, and begin a new chapter of planet earth, a new benevolent chapter for all who dwell therein.
That is all that we have for you now. We love you. We are with you. Goodbye for now.
Screen-Shot-2012-11-05-at-9.56.06-AMPERSONAL NOTE: As I was reading this it reminded me of the Violet Flame article that I posted a while back and here is a very relevant part of it to help you understand a bit more of what they are saying in regards to the “hearts space, atomic levels and nuclei”.
The violet flame works by changing “vibrations”. In physics, vibration is the speed of oscillation – the speed at which something moves back and forth. On the atomic level, vibration can be understood to be the speed at which electrons orbit around the nucleus of the atom. The violet flame works by changing vibrations on this level.
Atoms are mostly empty space. The empty space between the nucleus and the electrons is where negative energy and karma can become stuck. When the atoms in our bodies and auras become clogged with this negativity, the electrons whirl slower and slower, and we begin to resonate more with negativity, and less with light – we have a lower vibration, and become less spiritual.
The violet flame transmutes this negative energy. It does not simply surround and remove the energy, but transforms it into light. Because there is less density within the atom, the electrons whirl faster and faster, thereby raising your vibration.
When you have a higher vibration, there is more spiritual energy in your body. Acupuncturists and yogis know that optimum health comes when this spiritual energy flows freely throughout the body. The violet flame frees up this energy and re-establishes harmony and equilibrium, propelling you into a more spiritual state of being
You can read the rest of this article here: http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/2014/03/09/saint-germain-violet-flame-transmutation-disc/
pdfdownloadableversioncoverP.S. To help you on your journey I have written and published a book. It is now available for all of you in both hard copy and digital form. It is called “Mission To Earth – A Light workers guide to self mastery”. In it I explore topics such as: Why you are here and what you are doing on earth. How Starseeds get to earth to begin with. Why you feel the way you do. How to communicate with your guides. How to discover your life purpose. How to release everything and let it go. How to reprogram yourself in order to fully connect with your true essence. How to release old thinking patterns and institute a new reality into your life. How to change your life and make it what you want it to be, and most importantly how to find a link back HOME! There’s a lot more that I discuss in this book. I invite you to join me on this journey of self discovery as we explore together the “HOW”, the “WHY” and the “WHEN”. For more information please visit : http://sacredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/books/
~Anna Merkaba – Energy Healer- Channeler – Lightworker-Author. To book a Healing Session with Anna and for more channeled messages to help you on your journey to self discovery visit : Sacred Ascension – Key of Life – DISCOVER YOUR TRUE SELF THROUGH THE VIBRATIONAL MESSAGES FROM BEHIND THE VEIL –http://acredascensionmerkaba.wordpress.com/