jueves, agosto 07, 2014

Karen Dover - AA Gabriel message to humanity 7th August 2014 - August 7, 2014


Beloved ones I am the energies that are referenced to you as AA Gabriel and I come to guide and to support as the energies now increase and expand.  The old 3D earth created construct now in full disintegration. This will see those who are anchored into the energetic fields of the old 3D earth begin to move into chaos and panic.  I guide for you to understand that connection to SOURCE is vital at all moments and that this is required by your SOUL in order to illuminate the path beneath your feet as this time.
For those who are now fully and physically moving  into position I ask for you to hold the LIGHT of TRUTH and to shine brightly for the illumination of the crumbling old 3D earth created construct is needed in order for clarity of vision at a galactic level. The eggshell is now breaking and you are now free to explore that which was kept hidden from you. I ask for you to understand that ALL in the universe is by DESIGN and the bigger picture that now emerges is one that will show TRUTH TO ALL at ALL levels of their BEing.

For those who are now illuminating who they are at a SOUL level I send the following coding:
MAGENTA
MAGNETIC BLUE
SILVER
PLATINUM
DIAMOND
EMERALD
222 444 999 1111111111111
00 44 55
I place the COSMIC EGG OF CREATION in the SACRAL chakra, I place the golden ANKH of life in the Higher HEART and place the TREE OF KNOWLEDGE in the brow chakra.  I send out the trumpets in full salute of the CREATION of the new GOLDEN AGE OF HUMANKIND in TRUTH and I ask for ALL to breathe and to BE for ALL JUST IS and YOU ARE in TRUTH.
I am the energies that have been referenced to you as AA Gabriel and I am with you ALL for ALL ARE ONE and UNITY now births fully into the outer waking human reality in TRUTH.

(c) Karen Dover, all rights reserved
http://www.karen-dover.com
Article may be reproduced in its entirety if author and authors website is stated and fully referenced.  No permission is granted to alter the format of this article which is written and must remain free to access at all times.