sábado, agosto 30, 2014

Eliza: On Being Real - August 30, 2014



Beauty does have thorns
Eliza: On Being Real
Being real means living with integrity, listening to YOUR inner voice, not that of some designated “teacher”.
True, sometimes we need mentors and guidance, but in the end, you need to be able to break away from blind obedience to ANYONE outside your Self and follow your own path, your own Heart.
On Facebook, I noticed that a woman was “uncomfortable” with my rendition of life on the Royal Teton Ranch. I lived there for two years. I was a faithful chela (which means “slave”) during this time. However, there came a time when I had to release the hold that the Teachings had upon my consciousness. It was not good for me to continue obeying what was coming from outside my Self and was not resonating with my understanding of spirituality.

I realize that some of what I share rankles those who may be faithful followers and believers of whatever religion that they have given their power away to… most likely just feeling that somehow they will benefit from the trade. Not so… they have given away their personal sovereignty. In so doing, they are creating a karmic situation for themselves, whether or not they use Violet Flame every day.
At Home… in the Pleiades and on Venus, we follow the Law of the One. Spiritual practices are simple and elegant. The open-air Venetian temples open to the skies, allowing the spirit to soar. There are no rules as the heart of the people beats as One. There we ARE truly One. There is no need to defend our spirituality as it is simply a part of our life, and we LIVE it every moment of the day, with every thought, word and deed. The atmosphere of Love is reflected in the purity of air and water, in the beauty of the environment and the joyful faces of the people, as they work and as they play.
Here, even the best of religious practices are permeated with the heavy vibrations of extreme duality. I am an observant person. I understood what was going on when the Messenger’s husband was instructing the chelas and staff members to vote a certain way. That’s control; that is an invasion of a person’s free will… IF they allow it to be so.
On the Ranch, it was always about “Us” and “Them”. Don’t get me wrong, I experienced some sublime moments there… but a lot of it was hell on Earth for me as well. I had given my power away willingly and there was hell to pay for it as my body attempted to communicate its dis-ease to me. I didn’t listen; I got sicker. Finally, I had to leave the Ranch… especially when El Morya, through the Messenger and via her secretary conveyed to me that, no, I couldn’t be a member of staff and that I needed to leave as soon as possible.
When word got around the Ranch — and it did, like wildfire – suddenly I was the untouchable. People were grabbing their children away from me. I hadn’t done anything wrong, mind you… my path merely lay “elsewhere.”
I had a beef with El Morya for a long time after that miserable day. Now, I have to thank Him for his wisdom in giving me my freedom and allowing me the opportunity to eventually take BACK my power.
Yes, I know there are people who would consider my words to be blasphemous and all that, and I say, “Why?” Why is it so? Can I not have opinion other than what you have been conditioned to believe in? I can let you do so. Why not me?
For this kind of free thinking, I and my kin have been persecuted and killed in lifetime after lifetime on this planet of lies.
I have experienced and listened to many different versions and approaches to spirituality. Some are better than others. Some are as controlling as a regular church. And my inner being has let me know when it was time for me to break free, yet again, from whatever I was studying. I had to learn to obey MY inner teacher, not an outer one.
This kind of instruction and journey is definitely NOT for everyone. At Home, I AM already an ascended Being, many times over. I didn’t come here to blindly obey someone’s warped ideas of spirituality because I was afraid I would end up in the Lake of Sacred Fire if I didn’t. No, no, I came here to balance out past lives, experience what passed for spirituality here… and to go Home.
I have served out my time on this planet, willingly, to assist GAIA in Her Ascension into the Fifth Dimension. I have written of my journey… which is MY journey… my impressions of life here, which I haven’t exactly found fulfilling.
You may have noticed I am not into the pink fluffy stuff that is regurgitated throughout New Age teachings. I AM a Pleiadian, which means I AM love in action. I live from the integrity of my fiery spirit and follow the inner urging of my Higher Self. I do NOT kowtow as a follower, chela or believer to anyone who feels that they have a unique channel to the Godhood.
God is. The Divine Mother and Divine Father are… the heads of Divinity within THIS Universe. And there are many gods and goddesses, who carry within them the unique attributes of the Rays that they represent. I have goddesses and archangels in my own family, for goodness sake. And I love them.
My Family… my true Family… has worked long and hard to get me to listen to them, to feel and to know their energies. They are with me now constantly, working with my energies, preparing me for the upcoming date when I depart this world.
Given my poor history of “following” any spiritual teaching, it was amusing to find out that I will be ascending after all this autumn… and without spending hours every day doing degrees and meditating. Yes, I am a bit cavalier about these things… for some people probably SHOULD be doing these things so they raise up their frequency levels.
I descended from 6D to 5D and re-entered the cycle of incarnation to be of assistance. That time is now ended and I am going Home, job well done, at least according to my Uncle. Since He is a Violet Flame Angel, I’m not going to argue with Him. Instead, I let His wonderful energies envelop as I go to sleep each night.
So… if I have offended any dear tender souls out there… I’m not going to apologize. When you take offense, it is yours to clear, not mine. The dear lady who was so tweaked by my comments about the Royal Teton Ranch attempted a psychic attack on me soon afterward. Loving, eh? An application of a Shield of Archangel Michael’s, as well as a good dose of Violet Flame dowsed that little hot spot right now. I may not do daily rituals, but I DO know a few of the really useful Rays AND when I command, my Angels obey. Permission given… and they do SO love to have something to do.
My sharing of these things is not meant to impress anyone. If you saw my 22-year-old car, you would realize that I’m not into impressing people. I am merely stating who I AM and what I am capable of doing and being. I AM in touch with my Family 24/7 and they will protect me for I have given them permission to do so.
I have fully accepted that I AM a multi-dimensional spiritual being having a temporary human experience. Being a First Waver, I am now returning to the dimensions from whence I came many thousands of years ago. It is up to the Second Wavers, who according to my Cousin, Rananda Kumara, started coming in during the 1980’s, to complete the “harvest” of souls… and aid in the Ascension process of humanity and the planet. Other waves who have come still later are here to continue to raise the consciousness of the people by the presence of their radiant spirits… the crystal children and child prodigies of whom there seems to be quite a lot of these days!
Little Mozarts and Rembrants are being born here every day, amazingly gifted and precious beings. Get over your differences, people, and embrace your diversity. To truly LOVE, you need to be able to accept that not everyone is going to think as you think or do as you do. That is the wondrous thing about humanity. You have so much POTENTIAL and power within… and most don’t want to acknowledge it or think that they are not worthy.
You ARE worthy! As mule-headed as you have proved to be during my incarnations here, I still love each and every one of you!
Still, I have other things to do and places to be at… like re-blending with Higher Self and taking lessons from HER Higher Self, who is Archangelic. And I will endeavor to be neat, tidy and obedient. Sometimes!
Hugs and kisses,
I AM Tazjima Amariah Kumara VaCoupe
©All Rights Reserved, Elizabeth Ayres Escher, http://www.bluedragonjournal.com