viernes, agosto 29, 2014

Denise Le Fay - Second Half of August 2014: More intense than the first! - August 29, 2014


emotional wounds
                     (Artist unknown)
This is for my readers who, from 5D HighHeart awareness feel/sense/know that something big is up with me now. I’ve always felt all of you but I know more and more are feeling me now too as this is a primary aspect of what life, consciousness, reality and being is within a fifth dimensional (5D) level and frequency of being. This is the ‘we are all One’ business but while we’re still individuated. I should also preface this by saying that I’m exhausted (nothing new with that however!) and terribly sleep deprived at the moment not to mention overly emotional in both highly positive 5D ways, and saddened in other personal ways too so please bear with me.
For the past six years I’ve wanted to move and own a home (mobile home, I’m not talking big expensive deal here) where I own the land it sits on too. The mobile home I’ve owned since 2004 is in a senior “park” and everyone pays monthly space rent… which goes up every year while our incomes do not. Not ideal but the best we could do back in 2004, and if you’ve read A Lightworker’s Mission, you know the back-story to all that.
I’ve saved every dollar (mine plus your Donations) for ten years to be able to buy, outright, something semi-decent within our price range that I and my Mom could live in but not have to pay park rent or a bank mortgage because our incomes are below the national poverty levels, plus, life is what it has been and still is due to the Ascension Process. I would never let us get ourselves into any financial situation that we couldn’t immediately payoff entirely ourselves. No loans, no risks, no selling of souls, no magical deluded thinking would ever happen. Remaining here and saving every dollar until I could buy another house in-full would be the only way I’d do this during these collapsing volatile times. And we suddenly came so very close to doing this this month. (I’ve had an all cash offer on another house since February 2014, but it remains in real estate foreclosure limbo so I finally emotionally and physically released it as a possibility for us this month.)
I was impulsed two weeks ago to quickly get mom and myself in the car and rush over to another mobile (own the land/lot) I’d seen online the day it went on the market in early August 2014. It’s the impulsed part that made me wonder and I know to follow those intuitive pushes. It turned out that those sellers (wife same age as my mom and her husband in his late eighties and has had multiple open-heart bypass surgeries in recent years and is having a very difficult time now with vertigo and falling and getting more injuries from that) where needing to move to the Pacific northwest to be near their daughter (who is two years older than me) because Dad’s falling every week. Boomers care taking their elder parents is one thing; doing so as a Forerunner is another thing entirely.
Once there the wife saw us in the car and came out and asked if we’d like to see the inside of the house. We were embarrassed because we were practically in our pajamas and did NO preparations for going out in public! In other words we looked a mess, me much more so than mom. Thank god we’d put bras on at least! :roll:
After seeing the inside/outside of the house/lot, mom and I both thought, “Holy crap batman, we might just be able to buy this place and have it work for us and our current needs!” I made an offer through my realtor the next day that was too low but, I had a plan, and it would or would not work and I was fine either way. I had to get the ball rolling with these people as quickly as possible based on the fact the wife (owner) was willing to let us into their home without any realtors involved. That was key and a clue to me. They were in need of selling fast, and we liked their house and all the improvements they’d done to it that I wouldn’t have to do myself. Been there done that many times in the past and I don’t want to do it again now.
Long story short is that the two home owners and my mom and I were coming to each others houses over the past week to work out the few thousand dollars I was short and see if we all could reach a fair compromise. We did and it was so HighHeart on all sides which was glorious to experience with strangers. My plan was working, up until
Up until I went to my bank later that day to transfer some cash I’d saved over a decade and had in a Safe Deposit Box there into a checking account there for the sole purpose of buying a house. While doing this I discovered much to my shock and horror that $3,000 cash was missing. Make that stolen because I didn’t steal my money or misplace it which left me with the sad, sick knowledge that a low consciousness bank employee probably did it. My heart crash-landed in that moment and I became angry because I’ve banked there for decades. Because of this loss piled on top of my already not having the full asking price, I felt it was too much to lay on the sellers. I told them what had happened and that I couldn’t come up with what I needed, PLUS the stolen three thousand dollars. We all were saddened about this.
The next day they returned to our house to make me and mom an “offer”. He was willing to let us make payments on the remaining amount I didn’t have and we agreed after discussing all aspects of both sides doing this. It seemed safe, plus we’d pay off the rest of the debt once we sold our current house which I estimated would be about four or five months. The four of us had all honestly comprised and come up with a way that would benefit all four of us without any direct realtor involvements. We all did this ourselves. Then we’d call our separate realtors to have them do their parts in the selling/buying process. I’m emphasizing this aspect because it clearly shows how people are taking back power to do things, to create the reality they want and need now instead of standing back and letting “professionals” take all the power and control in their lives. The old heartless and usually ruthless ways.
Now here’s where things go off the rails. While they were at our house a couple days ago my mom had another sudden onset of pain at her neck/throat area, upper chest, shoulders and both elbows down through both lower arms and hands. She’d been having this off and on for the past two weeks and we repeatedly discussed what we thought was causing it and what she wanted to do about it etc. It was a mystery only because she, we both have always had physical pain of some sort piled on top of 16 years of Ascension pains and pressures etc.
Point is that the husband and wife sellers were present when this happened to mom again, but within 15 minutes she felt better so we finished up our discussion about buying their house. That took place about 3:00 PM. By 3:00 AM I called 911 and our suspicions were confirmed by the EMT’s doing an EKG on mom in our living room. They promptly took her to the hospital where the surgeon ran a tube from her groin up into the heart to see what’s blocked. It turned out that she needed open-heart triple bypass surgery which she went through Thursday August 28, 2014 from noon to 6:00 PM. All is well so far, but she’s 84 and this has changed both of our lives and reality. It will be a long, hard road for her to recover from such an invasive surgery at her age under such intense Ascension Energies, but, Angels are helping her and me and the two house sellers as well. At this point it’s stay sane, focus in the HighHeart, trust, intend and let things play out however they’re going to for all involved. Because of this I am suddenly “unemployed” and without income so this is affecting us on multiple levels.
Because of this I’m going to ask those who can to donate when they can so I can hold things together during this change. Like I said before, I’m terribly sleep deprived now due to all these events and I apologize if I’m less tactful at the moment. After I write this I’m going to try to nap a bit but there’s so much I must take care of if and when mom makes it back home.
Did I mention that it’s near 105 degrees here and it’s a four-day holiday weekend here in the USA and traffic is crazy, I’m sleep deprived, emotional, and HATE heat, holidays and needing to drive to places I’ve never been before especially during holidays, summer heat and heavy traffic?
I confessed that because I’ve learned in 2014 that, whatever it is that I, that you, that each of us doesn’t like, is afraid of, is worried about, is confused over etc. are exactly the things that are popping up for me/you/each of us to deal with and prove to ourselves that we can do it and quickly release those old limits, beliefs, fears etc. to continue embodying the NEW. Repeatedly this year I and my mom have experienced this exact Process of suddenly having to deal with whatever it is that we individually must to continue moving forward and embody more of the NEW higher frequencies into our bodies and consciousness.
I’ve also noticed this year that, for me at least, the last month of every season (spring, summer, fall, winter) is super intense in this. It’s playing out so far this year that from the last month of each season from the first day of that month to the next Equinox or Solstice are super intense, super compressed like it’s the last days to accomplished whatever it is we individually must BEFORE the next Equinox / Solstice arrives and activates the NEXT NEW phase of this ongoing Process. I suspect that from September 1st through to the Equinox on September 22, 2014 will probably be increasingly intense from our perspectives. We’re climbing the steps of the NEW energy ladder so to speak and this Process is unfolding faster and faster every week, every month, every season. The NEW is not going to ever go away, reduce in intensity, or slow down which means we’re having to quickly make whatever last-minute inner/outer adjustments so we can cope with the NEW and comfortably embody the changes, improvements it is bringing in.
I’m going to end this here because I may be rambling and I’m tired enough to not even know it! I’ve just felt many of you wondering where I’ve gone and what’s happening and I wanted to let everyone know the onslaught of latest lessons me and mine are going through now. I’ll write when I can and have better insights, which are now covered in exhaustion and repeated emotional weeping over the human and nonhuman Angels that have helped me recently with these issues, plus my mom’s condition, the house etc. It’s difficult and sad and yet I know we’re transitioning into something so much better and NEW.
One more quick thing. All month I’ve clairaudiently heard more people talking and other weird sounds I cannot tell what caused them or if it was even physical in nature than I have throughout my entire life. It seems we’re again in a stage of massive transition and movement into more of the NEW which typically causes plenty of energy wakes which sometimes we not only See with Higher vision but Hear with Higher hearing too etc.
keysinheart
The Key is in the Heart. Thank you so very much for any donations you can make now. Click here to make a donation and giant, heartfelt Gratitude Hugs from me and mine.
HighHeart to HighHeart,
Denise
August 29, 2014
heartcopyright Copyright © Denise Le Fay and HighHeartLife, 2014. Use or duplication of this material is strictly prohibited. All rights reserved.