domingo, diciembre 15, 2013

Wes Annac – Music, Simplicity And True Abundance – 15 December 2013


wes-annac-300x229The following was written for the conclusion of The Aquarius Paradigm Weekly Newsletter, which is being offered for $11.11 a month.
Income from the newsletter helps my family and I get by (and I really enjoy writing it) and the option to subscribe will be given below.
This has been an interesting week to say the least. I feel more inspired than ever to express myself and give material that reflects my personal evolution process, but this inspiration is coming about in a different way than I expected.

I’ve been producing music in a very flowing way lately, and I’ve happily pursued this avenue of creative expression because music feels great to write and play. It’s wonderful to be able to sing the song of the heart and express the deepened consciousness so many of us are beginning to feel, and I’ll admit that even writing hasn’t been as prolific for me as music.
Don’t get me wrong – when I find a subject to get excited to write about I can happily work away, but in terms of what I enjoy doing in this moment, I have to admit that music takes the cake. I have a feeling that this is an aspect of the ongoing inner-expansion taking place in each of us, and it’s being expressed through me in this manner for a specific reason.
Perhaps I feel called to vocally express a lot of things I’ve talked about for so long in a format that’s enjoyable to express and can reach a lot of people. I’ve chosen to simply go with the flow in regards to this, and as always, I look forward to seeing where the next week takes me and us all.
I can definitely say that I’ve been feeling a heightened and expanded spiritual perception with each attempt to meditate and reach a deeper place. The incoming vibrations are working on the minds and hearts of each of us and leading us to express ourselves in the ways that work best for us, and I had no idea even a short time ago that music would develop and bloom for me the way it has.
Music has fast become an important part of my Life, and the hope is that the music I produce will benefit as many of you who can enjoy it as possible. When I first discovered channeling and became interested in doing it, I was excited to start and to post the messages.
It became even more exciting when various other spiritual blogs started reposting the messages, and I’ve quickly been able to become a part of this wonderful conscious community. Just like I’ve been able to reach all of you through the messages that have been conveyed through me and the writings that basically pour through, I hope to reach you through the music I feel led to write, which is expanding every day.
I’ve discovered a musical format that works wonders for me, and I’m beginning to embrace it, writing and receiving messages from the Divine as my main three tasks on this planet. Even though I’ve enjoyed music more lately, I very much enjoy writing and likewise, communicating with spirit provides innumerable benefits.
I can embrace these three things and give equal energy to each of them, and it feels better than I can express to develop the music in the way I’ve been able to so far and to write about it here.
Another important lesson I’ve learned this week is that of balance and simplicity. Simplicity, which is perhaps an underrated quality in our society, has been cast away by most people in favor of always wanting more. I’ve fallen into the trap of perceiving limitation in my Life, and I’m learning that we’re placed under the circumstances we are for important reasons.
I’m proud to speak to you all from a relatively humble place. My family and I have everything we need, and for that I’m eternally grateful to Source. We’re able to have a roof over our heads, food to eat and the basic necessities, and that’s more than too many people can say.
When it comes down to it, the basic necessities compared with the infinite and eternal Love of Source could be all we need. That’s not to say that we should cast aside the idea of abundance, but perhaps abundance is bred from a humble and centered place.
Perhaps true abundance is an emotional or spiritual quality that we can experience by accepting and embracing circumstances that could be seen as less than abundant. Maybe true abundance isn’t having a lot of money, a big social status or the latest gadgets – maybe it’s the degree to which we can not only accept, but Love ourselves and the circumstances around us.
I have a feeling that we’re given the circumstances and situations we are because they present the greatest opportunity for our growth and evolution, and instead of wishing things were different or more in line with a far-off dream of how we’d like to Live, we can try to be thankful for what we have around us.
Those of us who exist under humble circumstances can accept and Love them with the understanding that connection with spirit begets true abundance.
These are the main things playing out for me this week, and even though it’s been a bumpy ride with a lot of ups and downs, I remain ever faithful that the end result will be our complete liberation from pain and difficulty. Personally, I’m finding more of such liberation every day as I embrace every avenue of service that helps me feel the best.
I can feel that I’ve only just begun offering a greater service to humanity, and the same can likely be said for each of you.
I’ll recommend asking yourselves how you feel in this time of continually pure energy and continually expanding spiritual perceptions being bred in each of us, because we’re acting upon our greatest potential and stepping into our greatest roles for the awakening of the populace.
Until next week, I’m Wes Annac and I salute you on your respective Earthly journeys, with the Light and Love of the One Infinite Creator.
www.wesannac.com / link to original article and the place to subscribe to his newsletter if you so wish to do.