lunes, diciembre 09, 2013

Méline Lafont – The Amazing Trip To Stonehenge And The Heart Chakra Of Gaia (Glastonbury Tor) – Some Great Footage Of Fairies And Violet Lightbeam – 9 December 2013


MélineSo finally I got some time to write something down about my experiences during my short trip to England to connect with Sacred spaces. I am going to keep it as short as possible and will share some pictures and footage I have captured that are just amazing to me and you can even see special things on it…

DSC01354
The first day we arrived at Stonehenge and this amazing formation and energetic place immediately caught my eye and attention as it touched my heart, yes instant connection was made during the first “eye contact” with Stonehenge. What was a pity is the mass tourists lingering there and the fact that you cannot even touch the stones or walk in the midst of the formation, but nevertheless you definitely could feel the energies of it. Although I also felt Stonehenge to be drained due to all the tourists and energy that comes along with it of being an attraction that makes money of it, I still could feel the beauty in it and the high energies. Energies were pouring in through my crown chakra and I felt energies pulling me downwards through my legs to ground me. As I held my hand chakras pointed towards the stones, they started to burn. Definitely strong energies that were felt there but I had a hard time tuning in due to the mass of people there. That was a bummer.
Read the whole story and see the videos at: